Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to story when your fannys on fire or in bits,she'll be in shock -she was in for a shocker,not gonna lie I was shocked 1st time-life changing,or not for her,let's see,I am wishing her well,I hope she chills out ,perhaps that's what has happened 😅🤯

Reactions: 5
Still radio silence from Smugy Tack! I wonder if she is all ZEN still about her mantra baby will arrive when baby is ready 😂😂😂 I think she is term + 14 today!

Reactions: 1
She will pop up at the time of the week engagement is at its highest. Baby has probably been here a few days or maybe she’s finally been induced and is having a long, labour.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone actually follow her on this thread? 😂
Yep I am nosey! 😂

She will pop up at the time of the week engagement is at its highest. Baby has probably been here a few days or maybe she’s finally been induced and is having a long, labour.
Oh yes she will time her announcement carefully! She would be term plus 15 today so if she hasn’t had it they will despite to get her in for induction!

Reactions: 2
If she doesn’t announce today I’ll assume something is wrong! I was thinking this morning

I don’t think anything is wrong. I think this is deliberate. She has taken time out of Instagram before so I think she will breeze back in claiming the status of earth mother just like swfeebs/ it’s all fine amazingly well. Dream labour using nothing but hypnobirthing, mike announcing the gender and then a huge professional photo shoot in all pink or blue depending on what it ended up being. Breastfeeding will be going amazingly well and baby latches like a dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think anything is wrong. I think this is deliberate. She has taken time out of Instagram before so I think she will breeze back in claiming the status of earth mother just like swfeebs/ it’s all fine amazingly well. Dream labour using nothing but hypnobirthing, mike announcing the gender and then a huge professional photo shoot in all pink or blue depending on what it ended up being. Breastfeeding will be going amazingly well and baby latches like a dream.
Or she’ll do the complete opposite to show how relatable she is 😏