Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
You just know the announcement will be so braggy. She feels like she was made to be a mum. T-shirt that says Mum on it. Mike is an AMAZING dad who has managed to make an Aunt Bessies roast all by himself. The baby will sleep through and feed like a dream whilst wearing initialed clothing. There’ll be balloons of course. And a mention of how she’s not rushing to get back to her before weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Instafamous1

VIP Member
God imagine carrying a baby for 9 months then have the excitement of being able to call it anythng you want and just calling it your husbands name

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bumblebees19

VIP Member
I really don't care about my weight, I'm so cool and chill, look at me eating Krispy Kremes the whole time

*meanwhile, taking photos at all angles, weighing myself, writing about it on the internet, tracking my weight, comparing myself to various weights throughout the year*

• Haha
Reactions: 16

rhc92

Chatty Member
Sorry to anyone who names their child after their husband or whatever but it just always feels so lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I really hate this type of personalised/dated stuff for this reason. I couldn't sit there this year with baubles on my tree saying 'Happy Christmas 2013!' drinking out of a wine glass saying 'happy 30th birthday!' when I'm 35 and it's 2020. There's just something about it that sets my teeth on edge. 😂

• Haha

Saffron08

Anyone else feel as though you have been left short? I mean we had the pregnancy constantly rammed into us and all the perfection insta posts and now I feel like I need to see motherhood perfection posts 😂😂

Oh wait... They don't exist haha

• Haha
  • Heart

carriexbradshaw

I get that it's nice to take your baby out, why are they in a restaurant during a global pandemic with a brand new newborn?

Surely a walk is enough? It's not like it's been raining.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just a bit too cautious with covid still being a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

YahBasic

Chatty Member
How much money does she spend on tat that she can only use once/a handful of times?

That bloody “first Christmas as a Mummy” jumper is going to be worn for a couple of photos, before joining the landfill along with her “first Christmas engaged” tshirt and “first shit as a wife” hoody.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Rac

I don’t get why she’s so obsessed with her husband and pleasing his family. I get being happy and In love but it’s weird I’m my opinion!’

Reactions: 10

WomenAreFromVenus

I don’t think anything is wrong. I think this is deliberate. She has taken time out of Instagram before so I think she will breeze back in claiming the status of earth mother just like swfeebs/ it’s all fine amazingly well. Dream labour using nothing but hypnobirthing, mike announcing the gender and then a huge professional photo shoot in all pink or blue depending on what it ended up being. Breastfeeding will be going amazingly well and baby latches like a dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

HeyLetsGo

She must spend SO much money on photoshoots!

It makes me laugh so much its like she’s practicing for her Ok magazine cover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9