Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is SOME tent. I thought I'd been glamping before because I'd stopped in a wooden hut, boy was I wrong.

That place is nicer than most of the hotels I've stopped in.

Reactions: 15
Did she not bring any toys for Grey?

Haha that tent looks like something from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but like not the cool fancy tents from the Quidditch World Cup, just a boring, basic last row wizard’s tent.

Reactions: 11
How has she been moaning and complaining about having to go camping and that’s where she’s staying...does she even know what a normal tent is like?! Jesus she is unbelievable

Reactions: 18
Only 2 households? So it's just her parents and her and Rich? I thought I saw one of her sister's kids?

Reactions: 9
crying laughing at the glamping drama!!! This place costs SO MUCH money to stay at! It’s pretend outdoors!! Honestly she is hysterical. You have to laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
crying laughing at the glamping drama!!! This place costs SO MUCH money to stay at! It’s pretend outdoors!! Honestly she is hysterical. You have to laugh
I tried to find a price online for the bear rents but it’s booked up. Looks pricey though. Total middle class of London type holiday place, where you pay top dollar for a non camping experience so you can tell your friends that you *glamped*.

• Haha
Ah man I feel short changed, I was hoping she was going to be in a tent with a leaky roof!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I tried to find a price online for the bear rents but it’s booked up. Looks pricey though. Total middle class of London type holiday place, where you pay top dollar for a non camping experience so you can tell your friends that you *glamped*.
Well the screenshot I posted above states FROM £425 per night 😳

Ffs. That isn't camping. What I would give to see Dully Beggles in a proper tent at a wet Glastonbury festival she would die.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I live really close to port lympne, my husband and I looked at doing those lodges for a baby moon before covid happened, and to book for August it was £1000s.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why do her stories never have sound unless it’s music she’s chosenV I genuinely think my sound has broken any time her stories appear 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She really has a knack for portraying her life as completely joyless. Everything looks so forced! Live your life and count your many blessings woman

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Did she really complain about there not being a buggy provided for Grey ? What parent of a young child does not bring their own ??

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She really is one of the most ungrateful people I’ve ever come across. Absolute spoilt brat.

Reactions: 19
What a bummer that buggies are not available for the Bear Lodge, Lily. That’s certainly disappointing.

- sorry, I see this was already mentioned -

Reactions: 8
Did she really complain about there not being a buggy provided for Grey ? What parent of a young child does not bring their own ??
By buggy I assume she means the golf carts that you get as part of your stay in some of the lodges

Reactions: 12
Her outlook of life is that if you cannot jump on a plane then you are not on holiday, and if it is not free it is not good enough. No wonder she is so unhappy all the time, she needs to seek help (like urgently)

By buggy I assume she means the golf carts that you get as part of your stay in some of the lodges
The weather is good enough for walking right? Oh wait, what is Rich and her going to speak in those long walks :cautious::unsure:

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.