Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Grey went to sleep in 30 degrees but it dropped to 20 and it's hard to redress a toddler when they are asleep... So they put a knitted cardigan over her and put socks on her ... Lily was sooooo nervous about the night you guysssss... Siiiigh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well, Grey went to sleep in 30 degrees but it dropped to 20 and it's hard to redress a toddler when they are asleep... So they put a knitted cardigan over her and put socks on her ... Lily was sooooo nervous about the night you guysssss... Siiiigh.
Do babies need socks in 20 degree heat??

• Sad
is “brought with” a southern thing (as opposed to brought with us)? i remember in her “what’s in my bag” videos she’d say “this is coming with” without finishing the sentence.

maybe it’s a london thing i just wouldn’t understand 🤣

Reactions: 1
is “brought with” a southern thing (as opposed to brought with us)? i remember in her “what’s in my bag” videos she’d say “this is coming with” without finishing the sentence.

maybe it’s a london thing i just wouldn’t understand 🤣
She's just too lazy to finish a sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing is they dont know any different until you sit them forward facing so nothing to complain about?😂 Its not like she has siblings riding with her and wants to copy them.
I agree. My son who's a terror is 4 and a half and still rear faces. He doesn't care as he doesn't know any better

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t redress a sleeping baby? If she’s too cold she‘ll wake up, and 20 isn’t exactly freezing.
They seem to really over complicate looking after a baby sometimes and then other times (like with the car seat) they seem very cavalier.

Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t redress a sleeping baby? If she’s too cold she‘ll wake up, and 20 isn’t exactly freezing.
They seem to really over complicate looking after a baby sometimes and then other times (like with the car seat) they seem very cavalier.
Definitely this. A cold baby will cry, they won’t sleep through
Also wouldn’t you just lay a thin blanket over them rather than completely redressing?

I love that she said because of her job (which must be very complicated and highly skilled) SHE can make home videos and edit them, as if the rest of us couldn’t manage that too.

But hey if you want to do the same, here’s an app that does the work for you. Why is what she does so difficult if I could make the videos on an app? Why do “influencers” think they have it so tough?

Reactions: 19
Oh no she did not redress her, she said it is difficult to do, so they put a cardi over her and put socks on her.

I am sure on normal non- heatwave days Greys room will be around 20 degrees so I don't understand what she was so nervous ? Acting like it got freezing cold ?

Reactions: 16
She really zaps all the fun out of everything.

I’d love a trip like that right now. Sunset feeling like she’s on holiday, she is on holiday. Condescending cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really zaps all the fun out of everything.

I’d love a trip like that right now. Sunset feeling like she’s on holiday, she is on holiday. Condescending cow.
THIS! I mean there are SO many things she could have said:

"So grateful to go on a short holiday!"
"Happy to be on holiday with family"
"Beautiful sunset"

HECK. Just VIDEO the sunset and say NOTHING. But no, she always has to give her "British humour" laced take on it, ruin it and then complain that social media is toxic and negative. You put your foot in your mouth on a constant basis, this is what you get!

Reactions: 21
Grey probably slept well as she had a day of stimulation and seeing new things rather than plonked on the floor and forced to play with wooden toys. Nothing to do with lilys preparation of layers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Mark now confirmed work with Anna, no wonder Lily so bitter all the time. How she wish Rich is an Insta hubby

Reactions: 9
So Mark now confirmed work with Anna, no wonder Lily so bitter all the time. How she wish Rich is an Insta hubby
I find that quite depressing, wasn’t Mark studying for a Masters or something? Doesn’t he want to actually use it? Surely it’s not going to look great on his CV if he wants to go back to a proper job in the future...good on Rich for keeping his job tbh.

Reactions: 21
I think Rich knows she’s not going to last long as an influencer so he’s keeping hold of that job he’s got 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.