Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her igtv is so bad, so bad. The last look was the best, but that is our grocery shopping uniform

Reactions: 2
What is the point of styling those trainers? She wears them everyday no matter what! That's not styling, it's routine!

Reactions: 11
It’s pretty cheap for our area, when we first moved in we were paying 4 times the op’s...

Do you rent more in CA?

😱 my friend lives up North (in England) and was looking at a 4 bed for £90,000. Couldn’t bring myself to tell her how much we’d spent on ours for half the size!

We couldn’t even get a 1 bed when we were looking for the price of the 8 bed...
I think by and large it's more common that people rent here because housing here is unaffordable for a large segment of the population, especially my generation and younger. But where I live in particular (and in other pockets of the state) the cost of living and housing is much less expensive. For contrast my SIL has a triplex house situation (I don't think it's even detached - more like condo style where the bottom floor is a garage) with 3 baths and maybe a couple bathrooms that she paid nearly half a million for, while my three bedroom/two bathroom house with garage and large backyard was less than half that. She's in LA and the city I live in many people would never consider living (because it's not LA). But jokes on them.

Reactions: 1
Lily's superpower is to take incredibly unflattering and gross photos of herself (close ups of her teeth, her bleeping eczema, her tragic eyebrows, a selfie post-vomiting with her arms around the toilet or taking a picture while crying, etc.) and then post them for all to see and shout "LOOK HOW REAL I AM!!!! I AM THE REALEST 1ST GENERATION BLOGGER OKAY. HOW DARE YOU SAY I AM UGLY? I PUT MY UGLY FACE AND PERSONALITY OUT THERE BECAUSE I AM REAL. APPLAUD ME."
I think this is her interpretation of Gleam’s advice to share more of herself to improve engagement.. the problem however isn’t that she hides the good stuff from her audience it’s that it’s all awful, and in fact the more real it is, the worse she shows herself to be. Where does she get the ide we want to see the filthy insides of her mask/trainers/cupboards?? It’s all just boring and nasty.

Reactions: 7
What is the point of styling those trainers? She wears them everyday no matter what! That's not styling, it's routine!
yep!! Whilst I get Vejas are trendy etc, they are just an expensive white trainer really 🤷‍♀️ So why do they need styling and is the styling any different for any other white trainer?? I don’t get it. Like a white trainer is a white trainer. lots of things go with them because that’s the point. It’s not really anything to shout about 😬

Reactions: 10
yep!! Whilst I get Vejas are trendy etc, they are just an expensive white trainer really 🤷‍♀️ So why do they need styling and is the styling any different for any other white trainer?? I don’t get it. Like a white trainer is a white trainer. lots of things go with them because that’s the point. It’s not really anything to shout about 😬
Almost as if the whole exercise was just to flog the new 'pieces' she received from Zara and H&M last week...

Reactions: 5
I really hate the pink pants, she is not happy with her waist area. That trouser however highlights the area, I don't have a defined waist line, I will never in a million year wear a paper bag trousers.

The Cashmere jumper is so badly bobbles, didn't she rave about cashmere comb or some fancy thing to de-bobbles? Is her job ffs, there is nothing much going on with her life at the moment, why not spend the extra half an hour iron/ de-bobbles. I feel as thought she find every expensive item in her closet so she can AL. She has so many pretty dress and so many of them will go well with the Veja trainers.

FFS - Lily Poobles is her business and also her brand name, I don't know how she can disrespect her brand name so much.

Oh, no, zoos are for families, unless you are a single parent or you have a season ticket and go all the time.

I also think her sister's comment is quite odd. Did she not talk to her sister about her skin issues, knowing she has had issues herself?
Does she ever talk to her family at all? I know asking advice from viewers is an engagement trick, but she often asks questions that I think, why not ask your sisters who have been mums for a while now.....
Rich means he wants to use Saffron Agave to pick up chicks at the zoo. If I had a kid and my husband ever suggested/requested that, I'd be heartbroken. And then I'd think, red flag!

Her sis is the master of faux concern lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I losing my mind I watched lily regularly for year, why did I think her lip issue came from the make up Sam did for her wedding

Reactions: 4
I am so confused by this IGTV video... does Lily think she’s stylish? Jeans, t-shirt, trainers - pure style! This video should be re-named “trying on the most unflattering outfits I can find”. The Victorian ghost dress... I just can’t. And she does not have confidence to wear that high crossbody bag. But even worse than the dress are the pink trousers and the jeans. HOW can she think these are flattering on her? I just don’t get it. The only thing worse than this would be pairing the paper bag trousers with the beige box! FINALLY (before I run out of breath) why would I buy these trainers now knowing how disgusting and filthy they get!?!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also feel like they’re such a Mumsy trainer now! They’re not edgy or cool anymore... maybe I just think this because all the mums round my area wear them. Usually with Boden stripy tshirts!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I losing my mind I watched lily regularly for year, why did I think her lip issue came from the make up Sam did for her wedding
Lily claims her lip issue came from the cheap lipstick she used (or that was used on her by Sam) on her wedding day. So you're right :) I just think a lot of us don't believe that the one-time use of one cheap lipstick caused a problem for 3 (?) years. Whatever reaction she had to the product could have been reduced if she had given her lips a break instead of applying even more lipsticks (pr experiences) and lip balms later on.

Lily claims her lip issue came from the cheap lipstick she used (or that was used on her by Sam) on her wedding day. So you're right :) I just think a lot of us don't believe that the one-time use of one cheap lipstick caused a problem for 3 (?) years. Whatever reaction she had to the product could have been reduced if she had given her lips a break instead of applying even more lipsticks (pr experiences) and lip balms later on.
Especially since she had used that product before the wedding it seems!

Reactions: 2
Lily got quite forceful at the end about women who choose to not have children and how she’s seen it from both sides and doesn’t understand how someone wouldn’t want a baby. It didn’t come across great, to me, anyway. Also saying about how she looks back on pre baby Lily and reprimands her for having no purpose in life without children and being bored in her life etc. It just sounded a bit strange as she was talking with a friend who doesn’t have a baby - does she think Anna and Mark have no real purpose in life at the minute? Does a satisfaction with life only come with giving birth?! If I got a bit annoyed listening as a mother of three I’d be interested in how it comes across to those who don’t have children.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I am so confused by this IGTV video... does Lily think she’s stylish? Jeans, t-shirt, trainers - pure style! This video should be re-named “trying on the most unflattering outfits I can find”. The Victorian ghost dress... I just can’t. And she does not have confidence to wear that high crossbody bag. But even worse than the dress are the pink trousers and the jeans. HOW can she think these are flattering on her? I just don’t get it. The only thing worse than this would be pairing the paper bag trousers with the beige box! FINALLY (before I run out of breath) why would I buy these trainers now knowing how disgusting and filthy they get!?!?
The pink trousers look like she is wearing a nappy or pooped herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.