Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon, we will be moving to a new thread, wow this is fast! I think we should start throwing in some suggestions.

Someone mentioned moles crusade - she gave us so much idea in the previous month !

Finally has anyone listened to her podcast?

Reactions: 2
Soon, we will be moving to a new thread, wow this is fast! I think we should start throwing in some suggestions.

Someone mentioned moles crusade - she gave us so much idea in the previous month !

Finally has anyone listened to her podcast?
I listen to her podcast on my walk to work - something that bugged me in this week's episode was Lily saying that they have a male producer but he's the only man who will listen to the podcast, then Anna had to step in and (quite snarkily) say that they of course have male followers too!

Reactions: 4
Someone already mentioned mole crusader I think. We should add 'cleanliness evader' to that thread idea too! 😂 😂

Reactions: 19
Lily's recreating her old video that has the highest views on yt. It's that same video where i first discovered her, about make up that you'll ever really need. What do you guys think?

Reactions: 3
Someone already mentioned mole crusader I think. We should add 'cleanliness evader' to that thread idea too! 😂 😂
Love that idea haha

Lily's recreating her old video that has the highest views on yt. It's that same video where i first discovered her, about make up that you'll ever really need. What do you guys think?
Wow I just drifted off reading that 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's dropping hints on her stories about a big video, recreating something etc...anyone else think she's pregnant again?

• Heart
Anna just did a recreate of her first tutorial after seeing Allana do it. Of course, Lily has to do the same as Anna within a one week period. She has never had an original idea.

Also regarding the dermatologist that she said helped her and that she can still wear makeup- she's the Clinique dermatologist. So I'm already side-eyeing this

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My wedding MUA recommended that I use a lipstick that I already own on my wedding day so that 1, I could reapply it throughout the day and 2, so I looked and felt like myself. I'd find it very odd to use a completely new lipstick on your wedding day, and with no trial?

I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful what make up I use. I have had very dry lips from certain lipsticks before, but I just whack on some vaseline and don't use any for a while.

It was me, the mole crusader! I do feel like she's given us a lot since then.

Reactions: 5
Actually felt a bit of sympathy for Lily talking on the podcast about Rich wanting to take Grey to the zoo for the first time without Lily there - I understand him wanting to do fun things with Grey, but I don't think I'd take my son for a first experience like that without my partner being present, that's a big thing to miss out on.

Reactions: 7
I’m listening to the podcast now. Lily says she going to talk about all of the things that no one tells you about and be open and honest.

5minutes later she’s giggling like a child because she’s talking about sex.

Lily ignored my (genuine) question for the podcast (it was "how's your pelvic floor?"). The topic didn't even get a mention, which is baffling in a podcast on 'motherhood unfiltered', especially as she's mentioned the issue in passing. Also really could've done without 1) all the discharge chat, and 2) Lily's perpetuation of the myth that going through childbirth (or even just dilating to 10cm) changes your vagina forever.

Reactions: 12
Gleam have definitely told her to share more of herself to improve engagement... what they didn’t think about was that more of Lily is more of the bland, whiny, annoying, entitled and frankly boring content we have already had quite enough of.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lily ignored my (genuine) question for the podcast (it was "how's your pelvic floor?"). The topic didn't even get a mention, which is baffling in a podcast on 'motherhood unfiltered', especially as she's mentioned the issue in passing. Also really could've done without 1) all the discharge chat, and 2) Lily's perpetuation of the myth that going through childbirth (or even just dilating to 10cm) changes your vagina forever.
I’ve had 3 vagina deliveries and I don’t think anything has changed. No complaints anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I found it a bit annoying how Lily made a lot of sweeping statements like "when you're pregnant, this happens"...I know she did a disclaimer at the beginning, but for example not everyone's feet grow during pregnancy, and my hair growth actually slowed down.

Reactions: 10
Actually felt a bit of sympathy for Lily talking on the podcast about Rich wanting to take Grey to the zoo for the first time without Lily there - I understand him wanting to do fun things with Grey, but I don't think I'd take my son for a first experience like that without my partner being present, that's a big thing to miss out on.
Tbh I can see why he wants to do it, could you bare to be with lily for something fun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbh I can see why he wants to do it, could you bare to be with lily for something fun
She probably sucks the fun out of it lol. Strange that he wants to take Grey without her, I guess Dads want some firsts and Dad-Daughter memories but I would think of the zoo as a family day out personally.

Reactions: 4
I’ve had 3 vagina deliveries and I don’t think anything has changed. No complaints anyway 😂
Haha but this is Lily’s vagina we are talking about, are we not expecting some moan here? Haha there is no part of her body that she isn’t happy

She will complaint about the smell lol

• Haha
Oh, no, zoos are for families, unless you are a single parent or you have a season ticket and go all the time.

I also think her sister's comment is quite odd. Did she not talk to her sister about her skin issues, knowing she has had issues herself?
Does she ever talk to her family at all? I know asking advice from viewers is an engagement trick, but she often asks questions that I think, why not ask your sisters who have been mums for a while now.....

Reactions: 6
I also think her sister's comment is quite odd. Did she not talk to her sister about her skin issues, knowing she has had issues herself?
Does she ever talk to her family at all? I know asking advice from viewers is an engagement trick, but she often asks questions that I think, why not ask your sisters who have been mums for a while now.....
So odd. Lily goes on about it so much. Clearly her sister doesn't watch her 'content'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.