Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily claims her lip issue came from the cheap lipstick she used (or that was used on her by Sam) on her wedding day. So you're right :) I just think a lot of us don't believe that the one-time use of one cheap lipstick caused a problem for 3 (?) years. Whatever reaction she had to the product could have been reduced if she had given her lips a break instead of applying even more lipsticks (pr experiences) and lip balms later on.
The fact that she keeps mentioning it in her video and blog suggest that she was wearing it and loving it before. I don’t think is one time.

Reactions: 2
Those pink trousers are HORRIFIC on her. She’s paranoid about her tummy area so draws attention to it and makes it look as big as possible?? This is a classic example of her buying anything she likes, rather than what suits or flatters her figure. She’d do well to watch old episodes of Gok or Trinny to learn some simple basics about dressing.

Reactions: 12
I am so confused by this IGTV video... does Lily think she’s stylish? Jeans, t-shirt, trainers - pure style! This video should be re-named “trying on the most unflattering outfits I can find”. The Victorian ghost dress... I just can’t. And she does not have confidence to wear that high crossbody bag. But even worse than the dress are the pink trousers and the jeans. HOW can she think these are flattering on her? I just don’t get it. The only thing worse than this would be pairing the paper bag trousers with the beige box! FINALLY (before I run out of breath) why would I buy these trainers now knowing how disgusting and filthy they get!?!?
It’s like a parody account!?! I can’t event..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those pink trousers are HORRIFIC on her. She’s paranoid about her tummy area so draws attention to it and makes it look as big as possible?? This is a classic example of her buying anything she likes, rather than what suits or flatters her figure. She’d do well to watch old episodes of Gok or Trinny to learn some simple basics about dressing.
Debs needs to bring her friend to shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Remember when Nars sent her SIXTY lipsticks to try? I’ve got a feeling there’s a little more to her lip issues than her having worn a cheap lipstick on her wedding day 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
If your trousers make your bottom look like it belongs to a baby elephant, you shouldn't wear them.
(No offence meant to elephants).
lil3.png

She shouldn't wear baggy or straight leg trousers. A nicely fitting skinny jean, not too tight, would be great. Look how good her legs look in simple leggings. I know skinny jeans are not really on trend any more but as I also am someone who looks bad in anything straight or baggy (I am very short and would drown in them) and will wear black skinny jeans as long as I can buy them.
lil4.png

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE can we have VICTORIAN GHOST included somewhere in the new thread title? I cackle every time I read it 🖤 🖤 🖤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
moans about her hair but won't stop straightening it, moans about her eczema but won't stop wearing pr ad gifted experience aff link makeup, moans about her figure but won't stick to any form of exercise or dress properly. she is beyond help!

Reactions: 27
Lily got quite forceful at the end about women who choose to not have children and how she’s seen it from both sides and doesn’t understand how someone wouldn’t want a baby. It didn’t come across great, to me, anyway. Also saying about how she looks back on pre baby Lily and reprimands her for having no purpose in life without children and being bored in her life etc. It just sounded a bit strange as she was talking with a friend who doesn’t have a baby - does she think Anna and Mark have no real purpose in life at the minute? Does a satisfaction with life only come with giving birth?! If I got a bit annoyed listening as a mother of three I’d be interested in how it comes across to those who don’t have children.
100% this. She kept saying that she had a baby because she felt bored and purposeless in her life, and that her job wasn't enough for her, then backtracking as though she realised how it sounded. The bit about childlessness (by choice) was also bizarre and tonedeaf.

Re: the eczema mystery, I wonder if the stress of her wedding caused the eczema to develop after the fact? She doesn't seem to consider this but to me it would be an obvious and simple explanation.

Reactions: 16
I am so confused by this IGTV video... does Lily think she’s stylish? Jeans, t-shirt, trainers - pure style! This video should be re-named “trying on the most unflattering outfits I can find”. The Victorian ghost dress... I just can’t. And she does not have confidence to wear that high crossbody bag. But even worse than the dress are the pink trousers and the jeans. HOW can she think these are flattering on her? I just don’t get it. The only thing worse than this would be pairing the paper bag trousers with the beige box! FINALLY (before I run out of breath) why would I buy these trainers now knowing how disgusting and filthy they get!?!?
Yes. This is not "styling". It is just putting jeans and t-shirt on like everybody else on this planet does.

Reactions: 12
100% this. She kept saying that she had a baby because she felt bored and purposeless in her life, and that her job wasn't enough for her, then backtracking as though she realised how it sounded. The bit about childlessness (by choice) was also bizarre and tonedeaf.

Re: the eczema mystery, I wonder if the stress of her wedding caused the eczema to develop after the fact? She doesn't seem to consider this but to me it would be an obvious and simple explanation.
Well as my grandmother used to say, only boring people get bored. My husband and I don't want children, and we certainly don't feel purposeless! Maybe if silly Lily had a passion in life she wouldn't be popping out babies for something to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes. This is not "styling". It is just putting jeans and t-shirt on like everybody else on this planet does.
Right? They're white trainers, they're your shoes. You get dressed, put your shoes on. That's it. No 'styling'. And a tshirt and jeans are hardly groundbreaking.

Reactions: 9
I take no credit for this, I'm just collating!

Lily Pebbles #7: Mole Crusader, Hygeine Evader, MUA Traitor, Ghost Impersonator

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.