Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 176843

Haha I feel like this is actually some subtle snark from her sister - anyone else reading it that way?
Definitely. But also the last sentence is genuinely incomprehensible - like she's spent ages editing it because it's hard to articulate your reasoning for thinking Lily has it harder because she's developed the condition later in life.

So odd. Lily goes on about it so much. Clearly her sister doesn't watch her 'content'.
I wonder if she meant it to be like "oh you've got eczema Lily? You've never mentioned it(!)"

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s limited the comments on the post? I wonder why. She probably didn’t want “unwanted” comments.

Reactions: 1
I was listening to a Q and A with dermatologist Dr Perricone and someone asked him about eczema. When he found out the person lived in London he said almost without doubt it is the water causing it. London water is notoriously bad for it apparently especially if you wash your face with it or in the shower. And drink it I imagine if your lips get it so badly.
He said to test this use purified water for a while and don't get your face wet in the shower. A couple of years ago when I didn't mind her I posted Lily the link as I felt sorry for her. No response obviously.
I imagine she is looking for a quick expensive fix rather than a bit of a lifestyle change.
Yes my water is so hard our bathroom sink gets blocked with limescale every other month, and the bloody shower goes orange from it (Don't worry I clean it :ROFLMAO: )! I've had eczema for years, at one point I had it all down the side of my face. Gradually after slowly trying products, and finding what works for my skin, it has mostly cleared up. I still have the occasional flare up, but I know what to use. It can be difficult to find out what helps you, but as I've said before, Lily doesn't help herself. Her twenty step skincare routine or whatever it is can't be helping her skin surely, it's probably overloaded and become sensitive.

I don’t feel sorry for her she has the privilege of access to the best help and any products she could wish for to help her. Most people can’t afford that sort of help and just do their best to get on with it as best they can.

Reactions: 8
So she is remaking the video that got her over 1m views lol. Even the way she was putting on makeup look so forced and trying to act like an MUA. She needs to just stop and find herself a job outside of social media

So she is remaking the video that got her over 1m views lol. Even the way she was putting on makeup look so forced and trying to act like an MUA. She needs to just stop and find herself a job outside of social media
She’ll never look for a job away from YouTube/Instagram. She wouldn’t cope.

Reactions: 5
Ok the brown paper bag Zara dress is back. New IGTV on styling a knackered old pair of trainers. I just clicked in the affiliated link...£50!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200709-195334_Instagram.jpg

Couldn't make it through the whole of the new IGTV without coming here to update you all: the Victorian ghost dress is back! 'Styled' with a shoulder bag worn crossbody à la Hannah Gale (👻). I really think she's trolling us. There's no other explanation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That dress doesn't look as awful as before. Maybe the cross body bag is averting the attention... My nan would have worn it like that to keep it safe from pickpockets.

Ah Hannah Gale, went down in a blaze of glory that one.

• Haha
Update: watched the whole thing now to save you the trouble.
- the first two 'outfits' are a joke: how is it at all inspiring to suggest the combination of trainers and a dress/jumpsuit (the pedant in me wants to point out it's a boiler suit)?
- the outfit with joggers: wear with a bobbly old hoodie and a designer handbag lol the glamour.
- the jeans outfit: beige box returns. And would it be so much effort to just add a sodding belt and pretend for a moment that you have any idea whatsoever about styling?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Update: watched the whole thing now to save you the trouble.
- the first two 'outfits' are a joke: how is it at all inspiring to suggest the combination of trainers and a dress/jumpsuit (the pedant in me wants to point out it's a boiler suit)?
- the outfit with joggers: wear with a bobbly old hoodie and a designer handbag lol the glamour.
- the jeans outfit: beige box returns. And would it be so much effort to just add a sodding belt and pretend for a moment that you have any idea whatsoever about styling?
Your sacrifice is appreciated, thank you.

I've put a belt on today! No trainers though, I'm not that good.

View attachment 177194

Couldn't make it through the whole of the new IGTV without coming here to update you all: the Victorian ghost dress is back! 'Styled' with a shoulder bag worn crossbody à la Hannah Gale (👻). I really think she's trolling us. There's no other explanation.

Hahahahahhahahah came on to post the exact screenshot but you’ve outdone me with your comments.

Amazing tips on how to style trainers though. They go with jean, leggings and joggers. Who’d have thought it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Video is very Sarah and Phillipa, pretty sure they have done a vide on how to style Veja's too

Reactions: 4
She's tit at makeup. She can't dress for tit. She can barely cook. She doesn't want to be a mummy vlogger...what is she good at?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 177194

Holy tit. That is so unflattering, maybe cinched with a belt it would look better. The colour doesn't suit her.

Reactions: 5
She's tit at makeup. She can't dress for tit. She can barely cook. She doesn't want to be a mummy vlogger...what is she good at?
Was thinking this. Bet she thinks she's been really clever saying she's a lifestyle blogger as it basically means you can't do anything properly.

Genuinely interested in finding some influencers to follow who actually know what they're doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lily's superpower is to take incredibly unflattering and gross photos of herself (close ups of her teeth, her bleeping eczema, her tragic eyebrows, a selfie post-vomiting with her arms around the toilet or taking a picture while crying, etc.) and then post them for all to see and shout "LOOK HOW REAL I AM!!!! I AM THE REALEST 1ST GENERATION BLOGGER OKAY. HOW DARE YOU SAY I AM UGLY? I PUT MY UGLY FACE AND PERSONALITY OUT THERE BECAUSE I AM REAL. APPLAUD ME."

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.