Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one step closer to becoming phillipa... being besties with Sarah.
I thought the exact same thing when I saw it! Lily, you will never be Phillipa! Stop copying her, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Omg why does she revel in posting about how gross her stuff is?? Did not need that trainer video in my life

Reactions: 20
Is Monday not a work day?
Bunking off for a hair appointment! Tut tut! Did Rich approve the leave then?

Reactions: 13
I though this. It looks to me like when you havent washed the product out properly. It must feel so horrible to touch.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where Lily lives? I don't want the street name or anything, just the general area. I know its North London, but haven't figured out if she lives very far from Central or not. Not sure why it would be logistically impossible..They have a car, if she didn't want to take public transport.

Reactions: 2
Did she actually pay for this hair cut? I didn’t notice any AD-PR GIFT/EXPERIENCE/SAMPLE/GIFTEDBUTNOOBLIGATIONTOPOST

Reactions: 7
Bounds Green I think?

Reactions: 1
I went back to work full time as a lawyer after 10 weeks

Reactions: 3
Gosh! Why do I find myself watching this woman? She has no content and is boring and so miserable about everything! I clearly am stupid for wasting my time watching her!

Reactions: 18
Rich is brilliant with Grey! He seems so natural with her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.