Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely bit of poverty tourism from Lily there trying to look edgy. I wonder if this shop was in the direction that Lily said you’d 100% get mugged in.
Ah this is when I got blocked, I messaged her she should delete this lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
as if you wouldn't get robber at the locations aimed at tourists mainly which is where lily is all the time 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah this is when I got blocked, I messaged her she should delete this lol
I message her then too - somehow escaped a blocking, can only guess I was one of hundreds who expressed their disgust at her and slipped through the net.

After this post I realised she was an utterly reprehensible, entitled witch. And she hasn't redeemed herself since.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20240517-135939.png

I'm sorry but this is just pathetic. "I felt like I couldn't go anywhere on my own with him"

Give me a break. It is hard work and they are full on but I've always found being out and about easier in a lot of ways, at home they just seem to wreck things and try all the dangerous things!

Also it really sounds from this that she very rarely looks after both kids on her own if she was so terrified of taking just Rudy out. How different to most people's reality.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2941554

I'm sorry but this is just pathetic. "I felt like I couldn't go anywhere on my own with him"

Give me a break. It is hard work and they are full on but I've always found being out and about easier in a lot of ways, at home they just seem to wreck things and try all the dangerous things!

Also it really sounds from this that she very rarely looks after both kids on her own if she was so terrified of taking just Rudy out. How different to most people's reality.
She comes out with the weirdest tit I’ve ever heard. She writes the first thought that comes into that thick head if hers! Pointless drivel 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What, you mean they won’t stay toddlers forever? That one only needs to wait a couple of years and then they stop running into doorframes and peeing their trousers? Who knew! Surely, with such wisdom a book deal in on parenting is just around the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2941554

she talks about her kids like people talk about dogs 💀 also no tit???? children actually grow and evolve???? i know it's a difficult concept to grasp when lily is mentally stuck in her teens, but is it really a thought she has to share online?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When I read that post I gasped. First, tell me you hate your kids without telling me you hate your kids. Second, he's a toddler. What does she expect? What 2-year old sits still for more than 5 minutes at a time. I don't even have kids and I'm not that clueless. Third, is this supposed to be some sort of "it gets better" thing? Because the privilege is out of this world. Her thinking is very black/white/good/bad and it's kind of gross.

Reactions: 19
From personal experience, mine (especially my son) got more badly behaved from 3yrs old. i.e becoming inquisitive, argumentative and charging around like mad things. If she thinks this is how he’s going to behave until he’s 18 she’s very much mistaken and I’m soooo here for it! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lily of the Whiney should be thankful as long as possible that her kids don't know how to read, or have access to social media yet.
O to read that your own mum is an absolute moron and is making a living out of it...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she never heard of reigns if he so difficult?
I take it Grey was much easier.. poor Lily....
Siiiiigh.

Reactions: 11
From personal experience, mine (especially my son) got more badly behaved from 3yrs old. i.e becoming inquisitive, argumentative and charging around like mad things. If she thinks this is how he’s going to behave until he’s 18 she’s very much mistaken and I’m soooo here for it! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Yes I'll take a chaotic but sweet 2 year old over the bundle of psychotic angst that is a 3/4 year old thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm baffled that people like her are so surprised that children can be difficult and require a lot of time, energy and input from their parents or carers to help them develop in the best way. She's so used to everyone making her life easy and looking for hacks for things. She must have devastated behind the scenes that she couldn't take Rudy shopping. We all know she doesn't do any cultural activities except visit shops.

Book idea for Poobs.

“Things that People Never Told Me (I never Knew)” Volume 1

- A semi memoir
- From the best un-selling Author of female friendship, the F word
- Mind-boogling account of the various things the writer learned in her lifetime, from child rearing to daily life as a Londoner
- Riveting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but she is disgusting…what does she mean never go out alone with him? Some people are SINGLE parents Lily!!! She is soooo spoilt and privileged

Sorry but she is disgusting…what does she mean never go out alone with him? Some people are SINGLE parents Lily!!! She is soooo spoilt and privileged
How DARE her toddler not instantly love sitting in a pushchair or hold her hand to walk calmly round his mum's favourite shops and cafes.

Reactions: 20