Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The owner of my local shop would think I was bonkers if I went in and started taking photos. Embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 18
Ahahaha dying!!!
She's trying to do like a Met Ball gown in a Walmart style photoshoot but she just looks like she's squeezing one out on the floor of her local cornershop 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha yeah it’s trying to be like high end meets low end, but her look isn’t special enough to be properly high end so it just looks naff 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Omg what is she doing 😭

So so bad
And unoriginal
I have seen better dressed people at the supermarket compared to her. 😂😂😂😂😂

poor rich! I assumed he is made to take those pics.
And she added that pseudo gritty arty film camera effect argh cringe

Reactions: 17
Woweeee was she really tipsy in the corner shop holding random groceries for a photo then putting them back?? My local one the aisles are far too narrow you'd have to do it up by the till where everyone could see 😂

Also shoes in the bath!!! I know you can clean the bath but still.

Reactions: 12
Here we go again, begging for engagement and blaming everyone but herself her content is shite.
IMG_20240516_164726.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh absolutely. The woman has never in her entire life spent a kind thought on anyone else. She is incapable of viewing the world from any other perspective than her own and she feels like if anyone criticizes her, it’s because she’s misunderstood. She’s convinced she’s the only real deal in a world of fake personalities. So yes, this is about getting people to rid her of her wobbles by telling her nice things about her.
This is youngest spoilt child syndrome for sure.

And omg these corner shop pictures… everyone commenting how great they are 😂 duck sake who are these people? The begging for attention… This is just weird now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, the person who said 'such Amy Winehouse vibes' has to be one of us here, right.....? That is just hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg what is she doing 😭

breaking news: the woman who constantly warns you about social media being fake and considers herself a symbol of the real busy london mums club takes a "spontaneous" photoshoot in a grocery store 💀 she needs to give up following trends without adding anything of her own to them, it's embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see her stories the pic of them on the Tube. I guess they had to make their own way home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lovely bit of poverty tourism from Lily there trying to look edgy. I wonder if this shop was in the direction that Lily said you’d 100% get mugged in.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20