Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many swimming costumes does she have?? And why would she need more? I doubt she'll be going on holiday for the whole month of August, and even if she did, she could wash one and wear the other, surely?

Reactions: 12
Beggles wanting to be given new swimsuits for her holiday in August. If you can afford the holiday then you can afford to buy yourself a another costume 🤪 she had 7 or 8 on the bed that she already owns. Next she'll be looking for recommendations for outfits in her new colour-code, restaurants, things to do, free activities to do while on holiday - you know, the internet is her job but she can't Google it herself.

Didn’t she only buy that polka dot swimsuit fairly recently and bang on about how great it is? Gross that she’s now going to chuck out anything that doesn’t fit her colour palette analysis - so wasteful.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she only buy that polka dot swimsuit fairly recently and bang on about how great it is? Gross that she’s now going to chuck out anything that doesn’t fit her colour palette analysis - so wasteful.
All the time saying that she is not going to let the colors stop her from wearing what she alrdy have or decide / restrict her future purchases!

Welcome to yet another new content pillar of Poobs- the woke color dresser! 💓✨👏🏻

• Haha
She’s flailing. Engagement is terrible, can’t see followers increasing any time soon. She offers nothing new, exciting or interesting. I’m personally enjoying watching this downfall as it’s pretty obvious she is not a nice person!

I'm sorry, but why would a 5 year old and a 3 year old know what Wagamama's look like? Enough to not eat a dinner that is essentially the same?

Reactions: 18
Literally begging for engagement. No shame at all….

I hope this means she got a lashing from her sponsor.

IMG_8335.jpeg

• Haha
No hon, it did not 'get a little lost', it was just yet another pr event vlog, not very interesting and every woman there was putting on the same fake high pitched voice. So no, it wasn't the timing that made that it did not 'do as well', your audience has had enough of this crap.

Reactions: 32
My parents got tripp trapps for me and my brother and ~40 years later they're now the main kitchen chairs 😂 my son sits in my old one when we go round.
I don’t know the story with the high chair, but I have one second hand and will be selling it soon because my 2 year old hasn’t sat in it for about 2 months. She wants to sit in an adult chair like us. The woman I got the chair from sold it to me for the same reason. Not defending Lily, but maybe G doesn’t want to sit in it anymore. I bought ours for it to last a lifetime too and it lasted a year and a half. Now it just clutters up our dining area.
My nephew is 2 and also won't sit in his high chair - my son is 17 months so I guess we have this coming our way soon 😂

She wants a free new one :mad:
Beg beg beg. Any normal person would just repurchase the brush if it was that good.

Reactions: 6
Why does she overthink everything? Oh wait, it's because she needs to run everything in her life into CONtenT. Sigh. So exhausting.
Yet another video about the bench and the table, and she's again pretending to absolutely love it. And now she's making a huge deal out of wanting to put up some prints, and adding more cushions. She's 'not going to rush it' and will 'look what she can find', in other words, is on the beg for freebies, again....

• Wow
Why does she overthink everything? Oh wait, it's because she needs to run everything in her life into CONtenT. Sigh. So exhausting.
Yet another video about the bench and the table, and she's again pretending to absolutely love it. And now she's making a huge deal out of wanting to put up some prints, and adding more cushions. She's 'not going to rush it' and will 'look what she can find', in other words, is on the beg for freebies, again....
Who gives a tit about her dining area? Apart from laughing at it 🤣🤣

• Haha