Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure her sister JoJo made Grey a frozen cake last year or at least it had a Barbie in a dress within the cake and was pretty decent.
Why couldn’t she ask her sister to do that again or at least give her some tips/borrow her bits to have a go herself?
Instant content as well, nobody told her! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I side eye Eva Chen for many reasons but I can't fault her for commissioning insane themed birthday cakes for her kids (her stories documenting her youngest's birthday are still up, if anyone's curious). Just checked out @mihcakes for the first time and apparently the cakes are 1000$ minimum, which is a ridiculous, eye-watering amount... but I'll take that anytime over Lily's stinginess.
To openly say you don't want to set a precedent for special cakes?! WTF, this woman truly is soulless.

Reactions: 8
The ‘they won’t remember it’ thing also doesn’t really track when you are filming, photographing and documenting every moment of every occasion… they might not remember but they will create a memory of at least seeing it on film, and they sure as heck will remember the first time they watch this video back and hear first hand how their mum felt about them having a birthday cake and how inconvenient that was for her.
I don't have kids so I might be wrong about this. But wouldn't you also do it to have this nice moment with your kids/family? Maybe they won't remember it for the rest of their life's (but definitely for a couple of days or weeks), but at least you had that lovely moment with them. And yes you have photos and videos to remember it by...

Reactions: 16
Let’s not forget that lily demands to be celebrated on her children’s birthdays for her part in bringing them into this world so the role of joy-thieving, cake-depriving mother definitely tracks. I have a tradition of baking and decorating birthday cakes for my children. I’m not a professional but I love trying to make their dream cake a reality. Their faces on the reveal are so worth it to me and my hope is they will look back at photos and see how much they were loved. I think this is a pretty universal desire of my most parents. Lily is such a miserable, selfish grinch.

Reactions: 22
No, they won’t remember what type of cake you made for their birthdays. But they’ll be sure to remember your attitude, even at Rudy’s age.

Reactions: 23
Why does it matter if Grey remembers the cake when she’s older? Isn’t her enjoyment in the moment enough?

Reactions: 25
Is she joking 😭 how has she not heard of short hand? Wait until this media guru finds out journalists still learn it.

1000498662.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
she is such an AWFUL person! I also think £90 for a cake is not unreasonable, especially in London? I’m just outside and a commissioned cake is easily £120-150. Which I have paid 😐😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
she is such an AWFUL person! I also think £90 for a cake is not unreasonable, especially in London? I’m just outside and a commissioned cake is easily £120-150. Which I have paid 😐😂
She will have absolutely no regard for the value of the cake maker's time - she probably just thinks she should cover the ingredients and a token amount on top. If it was that easy to do, everyone would do it and you wouldn't need to pay someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
is she fr? most kids go bonkers for their birthdays, compared to most adults, and even if they don't precisely remember every miniscule detail, you surely then go through the memories with them as a parent via photos, diaries, video, stories??? that's how memory works? also a 5 y.o. isn't that little anymore to forget everything

I’m so relieved that this video elicited the same response in you guys as it it did in me . Usually I just find her boring and thick but here she shows how vile, mean and self centred she is. She’s abhorrent.
I’ve had a truly visceral response to it

lol the kids wont remember thing is wild since she often talks about her childhood memories right? Or am I imagining that? Does she think she's special for remembering stuff and it's not something every one does? Nobody told her etc

I still vividly remember my 4th birthday cake which had these little ballerina figurines on because my grandma made it and she was desperately trying to make me more into girly things, I remember being confused by the ballerinas but ultimately didn't care because the cake was delicious.

I also love that Lily said clearly cupcakes are the way to go because those were what the kids wanted so that's all she'll do next time, rather than thinking hmm maybe kids just saw something different and wanted that, maybe they all wanted the same as their friends who got the cupcakes... you know, classic kid stuff. I don't have kids myself but sometimes look after my friends' kids and I feel like I understand children better than her even though I only spend a few days with them every month or so...

Reactions: 9
Is she joking 😭 how has she not heard of short hand? Wait until this media guru finds out journalists still learn it.

View attachment 2945370
Wait, is her. 'mind blown' over short hand existing, or her mum (still) knowing it?
How come this has never come up?
My dad had to do national service (we're Dutch ) and still knows Morse code almost 60 years later.

Also love the 'and take notes before computers' as if her audience would not understand the purpose, or that people do still take notes by hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait, is her. 'mind blown' over short hand existing, or her mum (still) knowing it?
How come this has never come up?
My dad had to do national service (we're Dutch ) and still knows Morse code almost 60 years later.

Also love the 'and take notes before computers' as if her audience would not understand the purpose, or that people do still take notes by hand.
Yes, how could she not know this? Has this genuinely never come up in conversation with her mum?

Reactions: 8