Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5844.jpeg

she left shortly after this

1) she raved abt a perfume

2) she tried some jeans and berms off screen
Berms look good on her but she over thinks and is so fking insecure she is boring

3) Q&A - answers only one question abt dining area
Then ended the session

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do I always think motivational talk like this is actually about her and she wants people to remember to say nice things about HER 😩😩
---
View attachment 2937110

she left shortly after this

1) she raved abt a perfume

2) she tried some jeans and berms off screen
Berms look good on her but she over thinks and is so fking insecure she is boring

3) Q&A - answers only one question abt dining area
Then ended the session
Thank you for this summary! Gave me quite a larff 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The live is unusual for Lily, it makes me wonder if her management are pushing her to do something beyond the bare minimum. Every other influencer has something on the go - a project, a collaboration, a newsletter, podcast etc. Lily has nothing.

It would explain the confidence chart. No doubt she is blaming her lack of drive on being a mum. Nope she’s just lazy. Also I don’t think she’s ever done anything without Anna to bolster her. Anna probably did the more tedious work for their joint projects too, knowing Lily.

She won’t be able to think of anything other than a house move as a bid to solve her problems.

Reactions: 18
As lily is super late to all trends. Matcha is really having a moment so give it a month or so and our gal will be at blank street finding the new IT drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do I always think motivational talk like this is actually about her and she wants people to remember to say nice things about HER 😩😩
---

Most people do complement others, Lily because it’s normal behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

Please can we make 'thoughtchiness' a London Lily-ism?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh absolutely. The woman has never in her entire life spent a kind thought on anyone else. She is incapable of viewing the world from any other perspective than her own and she feels like if anyone criticizes her, it’s because she’s misunderstood. She’s convinced she’s the only real deal in a world of fake personalities. So yes, this is about getting people to rid her of her wobbles by telling her nice things about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Before this disappears: once again, an example of how everything is about her; on the anniversary of her child’s birth, she gets nostalgic (as most parents do) but her favourite photos to look back on are the ones of her pregnant and overdue 😆.

IMG_9229.png

I’m sure she also loves looking at pictures of baby Grey, but the lack of mentioning her just seemed odd because it makes her (Lils) look so self-involved 😬

IMG_9249.png

Omg get away from Babak Ganjei’s work! I’ll be so mad if she buys this, she didn’t even bother to credit him as the artist!! 😤

Is she hankering for a freebie, here? 🫣

She’s obviously been reading here where we keep saying she looks like she stinks and is trying to prove otherwise 🤣

IMG_2200.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s obviously been reading here where we keep saying she looks like she stinks and is trying to prove otherwise 🤣

View attachment 2937964
So Lily signed off her live pondering how many people would complement her perfume today. Low and behold, the first person she meets says she smells like heaven.

How fortuitous.

🤔

View attachment 2937964
witch Rich couldn't smell a thing because when you're used to deep stank, his and hers, how romantic, you stop smelling altogether. Any cat litter box cleaner would know, you just roll with the punches 😂
Besides, covering up BO and foul smelling clothes with perfume –no matter how expensive– is positively medieval. How about a long soapy shower instead?

• Haha

View attachment 2937964
i would be surprised if rich even had a sense of smell, considering the fact that they don't even open windows and lily thinks clothes smelling like mould is normal 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_5850.jpeg

the absolute fking state of her brush
She used it to wash her slime-y toilet or kitchen table?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Seen other people pushing this brand today :sleep: Bet they wouldn't spend their own money on it though.

Reactions: 8