Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually laughing at how bad her first BAFTAs outfit was. It's like... workwear but DREADFUL workwear. The shoes! omg😂 but then the fluffy pyjamas... she's clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She just can’t do formal wear
Completely out of choice.
She refuses to spend money and limits her options to places that give her freebies/store credit such as Arket and & other stories.

Outfit aside, she needed professional hair and make-up. She’s cheap.

Reactions: 23
They both so desperately need a good scrub and frankly Rich looks like he needs last rites.

This BAFTA's outfit is the best she's looked in a while but the bar is in hell and she's limboing under it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If you’re having a wobble.

Lol. Someone’s not got a clue where they’re going and the gravy train is running out in 3, 2, 1….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah that „confidence tracker“ is another way to pat herself on the back for the most mundane things and keep convincing herself that everything she does is amazing - no need to improve.

Reactions: 12
A confidence tracker. Wow. Tell me you're insecure without telling me...
She must see how others are branching out from just doing vlogs, and she's got nothing.... Everything she's tried has failed, her book, the clothing line, her podcast, she's got nothing to build on. She must know that putting on make up whilst talking to the camera, or worse, folding laundry, is not a suistainable job that will keep her in business until retirement age.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20240514-120657.png

This was a nice moment of her brushing all the crumbs from her bite of rice cake onto the floor rather than carefully putting them in a bin.
She honestly lives like a racoon.

Also the confidence tracker looks like something that should be confined to secondary school. Just see a therapist ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can she stop being so lame, she isnt Grey’s age, she forgets she is a grown ass woman, and having this kiddish confidence tracker does not make her “ clever”
---
View attachment 2934800

This was a nice moment of her brushing all the crumbs from her bite of rice cake onto the floor rather than carefully putting them in a bin.
She honestly lives like a racoon.

Also the confidence tracker looks like something that should be confined to secondary school. Just see a therapist ffs.

What do we expect from someone who seems to realise that she shdnt flush her tampons down the toilet until she is gifted the tampon bag? So brushing crumbs on the floor seems wholesome by comparison loll 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t need the weird shot of her licking her lips before eating another one either. I’ve tried those rice cakes and they’re okay but really not worth the energy she’s giving hyping them up every other day 🙄 I hate these fake candid videos influencers take where everyone knows she’s set up her phone to film herself but acts oblivious to it.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
nice attempt at driving up engagement by not showing the label in order to get your followers to message and ask omg what flavour are they

Reactions: 10