Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She suggested Anne Hathaway almost wanting or wishing Louise to say something like yes you two are quite alike! Lol
imagine louise said amy winehouse đŸ˜­ but also anne hathaway is more close to anna's (original not the yellow make up look she wears now) colouring than lily's

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to click off. The constant interrupting and adding in her opinions was grating. Let Louise do her work, Lily! We don't need your idiotic commentary!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is such a scrounger / cheapskate, Louise has offered to do it for free and she insists on doing it at her mums house so her mum can do a quick session and wishes she'd invited her sister along too!! đŸ˜‚ At least Louise gets some free PR out of it.

I swear these colour analysis sessions typically just reinforce what the client has in their mind already - Anna in hers had about 100 shades of beige put up to her face and confirmed wow I truely suit beige, the opposite goes for Lily (probably because she is team #hateanna so now seems to insist on now being the exact opposite of her đŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahahaa!! The colour lady said Lily had a ‘melancholic’ personality! Legend.
View attachment 3025860
but lily's done series called dopamine dressing!! she even danced and giggled! melancholy who

Lily wants to be bright and bubbly so bad :D delusional!
it's pretty terrifying how many influencers have no sense of self and invest all of their energy into pretending they are someone else, but it's even more annoying when it's someone who constantly praises themselves for being "authentic"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lily took the absolute piss out of this, getting this for free, not even wanting to travel up to Macclesfield eventhough she has enough time and money to do so. This Louise had to pay out of pocket for that, too. This analysis would have cost £150, I'd imagine even the 'quick one' for Lily's mum would not have been as quick. Let's say about £50 worth. And then she would have liked for her sisters to be there, too?? The poor woman still had to go back to Macclesfield yet!

I know she got in touch with Lily, and maybe offered it for free (for 'exposure' perhaps), but still.. meet her half way, Lily.
Her attitude throughout it all was awful, too. She showed herself as a spoilt little brat the whole time. Glad Louise only spent one frame on Lily, hope there will not be any more.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
‘Confident enough to challenge anything I said’. Who does she think she is?! She’s so rotten.

45CF9E4F-B838-4E42-8A8F-C3F315C00EDF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The dopamine dressing series is PAINFUL TO WATCH.
---
‘Confident enough to challenge anything I said’. Who does she think she is?! She’s so rotten.

View attachment 3026088
"Didn't really think about the camera being there." Ok, but maybe she should have done because it's her JOB. If she's creating this content to make money to pay bills, like any other job, why not do it properly???

Reactions: 15
she sounds like someone whose frontal lobe hasn't fully developed – there's acting like yourself and then there's being rude and thinking it's just your personality

Reactions: 23
she sounds like someone whose frontal lobe hasn't fully developed – there's acting like yourself and then there's being rude and thinking it's just your personality
Lily still has not figured out that if this is her 'job', she should treat it as such. So, show up on time (how many vlogs has she missed this year already?), checking your work before hitting the upload button, and not being condescending to people doing their job in order for you to do yours. You are not more than, in fact, people like this Louise or Georgia have more than likely put far more effort into getting where they are today than Lily has or ever will. She's always been able to just wing it, and land on her feet. She's been extremely lucky and she hasn't got a clue.

Condescending and ungrateful are not a good look, no matter how you try and spin it as 'that's just me'. That's just unprofessional.
I honestly do not understand why she still gets press invites or beauty ad jobs.

Reactions: 18
So what do we all think about the famous Cushion for the bench đŸ¤£ Predictable striped fabric.
Did she even give a shout out to the poor soul who made it?
She wants to sell Grey's high chair asap, can't this women give anything to charity.
Lionel made a guest appearance shuffling past the window :D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what do we all think about the famous Cushion for the bench đŸ¤£ Predictable striped fabric.
Did she even give a shout out to the poor soul who made it?
She wants to sell Grey's high chair asap, can't this women give anything to charity.
Lionel made a guest appearance shuffling past the window :D
The stripes are awful on camera. She will either complain about that, or rant that she does not live in a house that's perfect for filming. Either way, she'll moan about it.

Reactions: 9