Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very annoyed as I'm due to go on a cruise with P&O this summer.... ohwell... Let's just hope they will not offer Lily a freebie.
I’d actually love to see her go on a cruise, albeit a gifted one would rub a lot of people up the wrong way I’m sure. She would spend the entire time moaning and only get pics and videos of her reading by the pool 😂
does anybody know when she painted her kitchen black? And why? It was fine in The Hague blue. i always find black and red together quite stark and not soft and inviting at all. The bench colour is such an odd choice, regardless of what colour the kitchen is. The wavy effect at the back seemed kind of cool and I kinda like the table, but together they make zero sense. It just doesn’t seem well thought out at all which is such a shame as she could have done something fairly decent with the space and her money.

Reactions: 5
First time she is not being negative about Grey somehow, and it's because Grey complimented her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe I'm going soft but I actually think she looks great.
The bar is in hell, so yeah, it's an upgrade from her usual sloppy style. Bonus point for this sandals that aren't too bad. Mind you, I agree with heather_83: the shoulders are too broad for that dress, and this hairstyle is more suited for when you're about to mop the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1715592437873.png

Each to their own but this is something I’d pull together for date night or a fancy meal out on holiday not the BAFTAs.

Flogging the Manicurist but couldn’t do her toenails last night…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's so bad at posing, especially when she's trying to look natural. Her feet and legs look stupid.

It's always a half-arsed-trying-too-hard to-look-relaxed kind of vibe.

Reactions: 6
I think she looks “okay”. I would’ve worn a brighter shoe or bag with more jewellery, and her hair looks a mess. Definitely would’ve painted my toe nails. I find that odd. I paint my toenails to go to work! I love a bright lippie on her.

I think Rich has unfortunate colouring. He always looks anaemic to me. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Missoma jewellery looks so ugly. Such harsh yellow, makes it look cheap, like she got it from Argos.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s the scrunchie for me. It’s too far in the direction of trying to look effortlessly cool but actually just comes across as scruffy. She could have achieved the same look from the front with pins or twists or braids and it would have been more appropriate for black tie. The rest of the outfit I personally think is not a bad look, at least she didn’t whine about hating dressing up and wear jeans instead.

Reactions: 17
She's so bad at posing, especially when she's trying to look natural. Her feet and legs look stupid.

It's always a half-arsed-trying-too-hard to-look-relaxed kind of vibe.
The crossed leg, looking at her feet, doing that coy smile pose... it's so incredibly annoying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s just a bit boring isn’t it? Black satin, wow. It’s literally the only look we see her in whenever she gets remotely dressed up.
Loosen up lily, stop trying to be so boring and classic and actually have fun!

Reactions: 12
She looked horrible and did not follow the dresscode…yet again. It’s a black tie event and she wore a scrunchie, did not bother to paint her manky toenails and also wore a non-floor length dress. Not surprised tbh. Also she looks like a man in that car-selfie of her and Rich

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Tube over car sick any day”

Didn’t she just get take that tickets via Audi? Bleeding idiot, she’s a dummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12