Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at Lil’s ‘content’ compared to Anne’s though…..You can tell she pays someone with some actual skill, rather than just using her husband who regularly chops off her head in pics. As much as we criticise Lil’s, there is more effort going into her 'work’ than Anne’s. I’ve said this before BTW and hardly anyone agreed 🤣
i think both produce tit content, just on different ends of the scale... maybe i'm too cynical, but i simply refuse to consider a bigot coming up with week long challenges that are just consumption personified as effort, especially for how much they make and how many things they get for free lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Analyst with the name 'How to not hate your clothes' is not selling it to me 🙈 If you hated them why would you buy them🤷‍♀️
It will be another bliddy freebie, she wouldn't pay for the service off her own bat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Analyst with the name 'How to not hate your clothes' is not selling it to me 🙈 If you hated them why would you buy them🤷‍♀️
It will be another bliddy freebie, she wouldn't pay for the service off her own bat.
It’s such a negative name for a business! Surely how to love your clothes or something with a positive word in it would be far more sensible. Trying to be edgy and failing, the perfect match for Lily to be fair

• Heart
Reactions: 13
fr, i think she doesn't get that most followers can't afford to buy clothes they hate – like if you pay for everything yourself, you are likely going to purchase things you like and will keep for (hopefully) years

Just like how she wont pay for the mole check exam cos it is so expensive. But hey it is free so she did it and now she wants everyone to do it for their own safety what a hypocritical dolt she is

• Heart
It is beyond pathetic when someone who gets so many freebies and discounts in her everyday life complains the second she has to pay for something herself.

Reactions: 13
Ok her color analysis video is up
And i am not interested in what colors suit her or not because whatever she wears it is always going to be slightiy sloppy (dirty +smelly} and it is not about the colors she is wearing… her whole lousy personality and stupidity just shine through.

What really is annoying abt this video is her long winded preamble at the start of the video!!
She is so condescending, so begrudging, so disdainful of this color analysis. She went on and on about why she doesnt believe in it, she doesnt want to fit into the trend of everyone getting their colors done, she is such a Londoner that she doesnt know where the girl (Louise) came from.

Just cut out the unnecessary chat because just admit it that she is doing it now cos the girl - who is her follower - offered to come down to London to so it for FREE for her. And she got it done at her mom’s house- it almost sounded like she wanted her sisters to be there too so the girl can do it all for them?

She is really a horrible and cheap woman. She doesnt respect other people’s expertise and when she does have to pay for something she is shocked at how much things cost.
---
also she made faces lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Is the dicking about with various ice lollies in different outfits like ironic or is she really like that? I’m new to the thread but she came up on my Instagram and I’m enjoying the cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is the dicking about with various ice lollies in different outfits like ironic or is she really like that? I’m new to the thread but she came up on my Instagram and I’m enjoying the cringe.
lily is incapable of irony when it comes to her content 😭 so unfortunately "dopamine dressing" is a serious project and her followers lap it right up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'People are literally wowed when I wear red'.

Now I have to clean up my laptop because I spat my drink all over it....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok her color analysis video is up
And i am not interested in what colors suit her or not because whatever she wears it is always going to be slightiy sloppy (dirty +smelly} and it is not about the colors she is wearing… her whole lousy personality and stupidity just shine through.

What really is annoying abt this video is her long winded preamble at the start of the video!!
She is so condescending, so begrudging, so disdainful of this color analysis. She went on and on about why she doesnt believe in it, she doesnt want to fit into the trend of everyone getting their colors done, she is such a Londoner that she doesnt know where the girl (Louise) came from.

Just cut out the unnecessary chat because just admit it that she is doing it now cos the girl - who is her follower - offered to come down to London to so it for FREE for her. And she got it done at her mom’s house- it almost sounded like she wanted her sisters to be there too so the girl can do it all for them?

She is really a horrible and cheap woman. She doesnt respect other people’s expertise and when she does have to pay for something she is shocked at how much things cost.
---
also she made faces lol
But she dropped the colour analyst at the train station, so it's all good.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'Who are other celebrities who are warm skinned, cool undertone?' Other celebrities? Oh Lily you do make me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Louise is warm, professional and articulate...and Lily is like a grumpy teenager who is more focused on who wears what rather than focusing on the teaching....
She seems to struggle to listen to others too...her negativity is super obvious on that video!

• Wow
Reactions: 23