Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she seems to genuinely think that her 5 days of posting a tit reel everyday is like hardcore work
It must have been very hard repeating the same tit music and buying crap lollies and then moaning about them
I would pay a lot of money to watch her experience an actual job

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she seems to genuinely think that her 5 days of posting a tit reel everyday is like hardcore work
It must have been very hard repeating the same tit music and buying crap lollies and then moaning about them
I would pay a lot of money to watch her experience an actual job
She recently mentioned having been a receptionist somewhere. Can you imagine her being the first person you see when entering a building ....
Doubt she lasted very long....

• Haha
Who needs a WhatsApp group for themselves? Has she never heard of the notes app on her phone?
I don't understand why notes would be more difficult to use than whatsapping her husband who then needs to whatsapp her...? It's not like opening one app is more difficult than opening another..?
---
View attachment 3021712

Same t shirt two days in a row. Nice.
Such an awkward length? You mean how you had it cut before you had it cut again??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I guess no body told her you can just message yourself on what's app, no need for her weird convoluted "tip" of setting and ejecting group members. She can't be serious

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s definitely trying to be like Claire Kennedy on Instagram. Even the twirling round and leg kicks. No originality at all

Reactions: 7
This is the fakest tit I’ve ever seen
Look at the comments, what is actually wrong with these people

Omg I’m dying of cringe at the latest reel 😭😭😭😭 everything is so fake and contrived it’s awful. What’s with the insistence of including an ice cream in every outfit, what’s with the weird/awkward dancing. Of course she had to start in a different t shirt just so she could show her amazing hack of not getting makeup on your clothes 🙄🙄🙄 just so unbelievably cringe

Reactions: 11
There are soooo many ways of keeping notes for herself that can be accessed from different devices, especially if you use one account on all of them. Creating a whatsapp group is so unnecessary. Just have a Google doc if the Notes app doesn’t do it for you…?

Reactions: 9
The fake smiley happy dopamine dressing or whatever is next level desperate. We know Lily isn't a happy, smiley person, she knows she's not, everyone's knows she's not. She walks around like a thundering storm cloud even when there is nothing to be miserable about, she's Ms Complains, her one and only talent is to find something to witch about even at the best of times. Her views and likes must be plummeting fast if she can bare those horse veneers like a plucky cheerleader hoping for a prom date.

• Heart
Reactions: 15