Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake smiley happy dopamine dressing or whatever is next level desperate. We know Lily isn't a happy, smiley person, she knows she's not, everyone's knows she's not. She walks around like a thundering storm cloud even when there is nothing to be miserable about, she's Ms Complains, her one and only talent is to find something to witch about even at the best of times. Her views and likes must be plummeting fast if she can bare those horse veneers like a plucky cheerleader hoping for a prom date.
the funniest thing is the contrast between these dopamine reels and her "normal" self in stories etc. 😭 how can anybody look at that content and be like "i love how you spread joy and positive vibesss" is beyond me really

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God, how cringe and embarrassing. All those videos have proved is that joy and happiness don't come naturally to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet she filmed it all in one day, and all those lollies ended up in her sink, running the boiling water tap (SO genius!) over them to have them melt away quickly.

Reactions: 20
I find myself hearting Lily's IG posts in the same way I would heart a post from someone living with a traumatic brain injury, i.e. with reduced expectations but admiration that they are out there Doing It. Except I don't admire Lily, I just have been conditioned to patronize the tit out of her after years of nontent/anticontent she has produced but still been handsomely rewarded for. So anytime she mixes it up a bit and does her boomer version of TikTok/IG copycat trends I'm just bowled over. She has mastered her craft: lowering expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her outfit today was the worst of them all, what on earth was dopamine about that? Barely any colour and zero fun. Shouldn’t it have been a best for last scenario?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I find myself hearting Lily's IG posts in the same way I would heart a post from someone living with a traumatic brain injury, i.e. with reduced expectations but admiration that they are out there Doing It. Except I don't admire Lily, I just have been conditioned to patronize the tit out of her after years of nontent/anticontent she has produced but still been handsomely rewarded for. So anytime she mixes it up a bit and does her boomer version of TikTok/IG copycat trends I'm just bowled over. She has mastered her craft: lowering expectations.
Nontent 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I can do is stare at her knees in that reel. I don't know what it is about them, but it's like they belong to a totally different person

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she seriously think she’s done something here with this ‘series’?? I’m so confused.

Look, I lost my style completely after my daughter and only really now after 2 years feel like it’s coming back BUT I don’t have stylist money - or better yet, a stylist who will gift me a whole experience.

She needs stylist help and FAST because this is embarrassing😭

• Haha
So was this the thing she was talking about, saying that she had something coming up but could not say anything about? So not the colour season matching?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So was this the thing she was talking about, saying that she had something coming up but could not say anything about? So not the colour season matching?
she replied to a comment on the reel wearing the blue dress talking about getting her colours done, so I feel like that video will be up soon. Another trend she’s 18 months behind on 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another observation of this train wreck is the fact she paid someone to film her do this? Why?

I understand getting someone to edit but film this literal load of nothing?

Did Georgia just stand there holding the ice creams?!

• Haha
Another observation of this train wreck is the fact she paid someone to film her do this? Why?

I understand getting someone to edit but film this literal load of nothing?

Did Georgia just stand there holding the ice creams?!
she has the whole team of people doing the miniscule tasks for her only to deliver results that aren't any different (maybe it's even worse after all the years) from when she started and was doing everything herself 💀

Reactions: 7
she has the whole team of people doing the miniscule tasks for her only to deliver results that aren't any different (maybe it's even worse after all the years) from when she started and was doing everything herself 💀
This is what's wild to me! Presumably your content would improve the more folks you have doing the menial day-to-day stuff. She probably isn't even hounding brands for payment; her manager does that. But it honestly feels like "OG" influencers collectively reached their peak effort-wise and just said "that'll do, that'll do" and/or started heavily relying on vlogs because it's even more minimal effort for high ROI. And while the newer influencers are coming up with the viral video ideas or interesting editing styles, Lily and Co. are just copying it and not giving credit.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if she's got 'a whole team', but she does have Georgia who comes to film her at least one day a week, and she admitted to having someone else write the description section of her videos because she just can't be arsed to write down all she's wearing and what she's mentioned in the video.
And of course she's still with a 'talent' agency, it's not like she'll have to hunt for jobs herself.

Reactions: 4
Look at Lil’s ‘content’ compared to Anne’s though…..You can tell she pays someone with some actual skill, rather than just using her husband who regularly chops off her head in pics. As much as we criticise Lil’s, there is more effort going into her 'work’ than Anne’s. I’ve said this before BTW and hardly anyone agreed 🤣

Reactions: 8