Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do we all think about the famous Cushion for the bench 🤣 Predictable striped fabric.
Did she even give a shout out to the poor soul who made it?
She wants to sell Grey's high chair asap, can't this women give anything to charity.
Lionel made a guest appearance shuffling past the window :D
I want to know how it was so hard for the upholsterer to align these stripes on the seam.

IMG_8291.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
'People are literally wowed when I wear red'.

Now I have to clean up my laptop because I spat my drink all over it....
She always seeks validation from other people/ strangers who are wowed by her
Outfit
Perfume
Lipstick

I noticed that when she is “reviewing” something that is often a measure of whether it is good or not. People got to chase you down the street and ask you what are you wearing etc

This is probably why she jumps on trends and also buying stuff that she knows / thinkswill gather compliments from others.

She is so pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So what do we all think about the famous Cushion for the bench 🤣 Predictable striped fabric.
She wants to sell Grey's high chair asap, can't this women give anything to charity.
Someone brought it up earlier, but the fact the cushion isn't symmetrical makes the whole space look rather unprofessionally done. Kudos to the upholsterer who made the seam in the middle of the cushion somewhat line up, but could they not have lined up the stripes alone the long edge? But also, did they not cut a big enough foam piece to begin with? Like what was the thinking here?!

She told Grey they could sell it. Of course the kid said no. Children get attached to their things. Lily should have just led with sitting on the bench and not say anything about the high chair and phase it out.

Reactions: 10
That extra milk perfume she is pimping all the time is an oil….and it stains your clothes. I just don’t think I trust any of her reviews at all….

• Wow
She told Grey they could sell it. Of course the kid said no. Children get attached to their things. Lily should have just led with sitting on the bench and not say anything about the high chair and phase it out.
She probably also asks her kid what she would like for dinner and what time she’d like to go to bed too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New one incoming as soon as it’s stain and looking gross because it can’t be removed and washed. It’s like having carpet in a bathroom.

• Haha
New one incoming as soon as it’s stain and looking gross because it can’t be removed and washed. It’s like having carpet in a bathroom.
Really don’t understand why you would have one made which is removable! Seems so thick not too, in a kitchen, with children!

Reactions: 11
She posted outfits by the beach for 24 hours - from her press trip with the nail brand - there are FOUR outfits and none of them beachy at all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8

My cousin has the same highchairs for her kids, they are 9 and 5 years old and still use them… my cousin loves designer furniture and has a good taste and the highchairs don’t look bad at the table. Lily is an idiot for not wanting her children so sit comfortably

Reactions: 6
My cousin has the same highchairs for her kids, they are 9 and 5 years old and still use them… my cousin loves designer furniture and has a good taste and the highchairs don’t look bad at the table. Lily is an idiot for not wanting her children so sit comfortably
She wants to get rid of them because they do not fit that table properly. The Tripp Trapps are designed to last 'a lifetime', but she just sees them as high chairs and now that she's got her bench does not want them anymore. So wasteful.

I don’t know the story with the high chair, but I have one second hand and will be selling it soon because my 2 year old hasn’t sat in it for about 2 months. She wants to sit in an adult chair like us. The woman I got the chair from sold it to me for the same reason. Not defending Lily, but maybe G doesn’t want to sit in it anymore. I bought ours for it to last a lifetime too and it lasted a year and a half. Now it just clutters up our dining area.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240701-134324.png

Jesus bleeping Christ.

You just picked out 3 swimsuits you already own and said they'll suit you and you like them. It's one holiday, how many bleeping swimsuits do you need???

She's totally using this colour analysis as an excuse to chuck a load of things and "buy" a load of new tit, she mentions red, turquoise and black swimsuits, that would be 6, who needs 6?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 15