Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna must be absolutely wetting herself, if she still peeps at Lily’s socials! What a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Embarrassing. She’s done this for over ten years! So passive aggressive in her story too, she obviously got a phone call from her manager / the beauty pie pr about having to post that correction

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Excuse you, she’s just keeping it real, unlike all those other, totally fake influencers who show you unrealistic reels and pics.
imagine you pull up like this to any other job 😭 "no, you can't fire me, i'm just showing it how it is, my coworkers who get their work done are just soo fake"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so stroppy isn’t she, im second hand embarrassed for sure.
its extra cringe because she was obviously lying when she said she chose the free gift with her code. What a weird marketing move!

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s so stroppy isn’t she, im second hand embarrassed for sure.
its extra cringe because she was obviously lying when she said she chose the free gift with her code. What a weird marketing move!
Also, how convenient that she’s got hayfever irritated eyes that means she can only apologise with wet tissue covering them 🤨 Insincere people avoid eye contact; she’s feeling so stroppy about being forced to highlight the mistake. This "apology" is classic Lily; I’m embarrassed and annoyed and so won’t make eye contact, I’ll make people feel sorry for me because I’m suffering from itchy eyes, and I’ll blame busy mum life on the fact that I am tit at my job.

She neverrrr owns her mistakes. So immature.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also, how convenient that she’s got hayfever irritated eyes that means she can only apologise with wet tissue covering them 🤨 Insincere people avoid eye contact; she’s feeling so stroppy about being forced to highlight the mistake. This "apology" is classic Lily; I’m embarrassed and annoyed and so won’t make eye contact, I’ll make people feel sorry for me because I’m suffering from itchy eyes, and I’ll blame busy mum life on the fact that I am tit at my job.

She neverrrr owns her mistakes. So immature.
That was my take on it too!

Reactions: 4
'This is why I never post on non working days'. Wow. And when she shows her eyes they look the same as always.
I remember when my mum would make me say sorry after fighting with my friend or sister, and she would te me to look them in the eye. Lily can't even look into the camera to apologise for yet another duck up at work....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Off topic - other than Lily and Anna, has anyone else seen any other gift codes? I have things in my basket but A) don’t want their picks and B) don’t want to use their codes 😂
Also recommend downloading the Honey app or browser extension. When you get to checkout, it searches the internet for applicable voucher codes and applies the best one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sali Hughes is doing the Beauty Pie gift with purchase offer, and as much as I can't stand her, she's nailed the info perfectly. Concise, clear and no kitchen roll on streaming eyes excuses.

Ffs Lily's a shambles.

• Haha
I hate these press trips. The brand invites 10 or 15 women to all do the exact same thing. Gushing over the hotel, how the table is set, the food, and then maybe mention the product once or twice... I dread to think what this costs, and yet, what have we learned about the company or the product? That it's based in South Africa and it's a family owned busyiness, and that it is 'sooooo nice' and that she is 'obSESsed with this colour, though it is a bit bright for me'.
Oh, and she was quick to say that she still uses her at home kit, but 'that only lasts 10 days for me'. Really? I thought it was 'so good' when you first tried to sell it to us....?

Very short vlog this week, thank goodness. I watched on double speed, too, so the pedicure bit did not last long. ;)

I hate these press trips. The brand invites 10 or 15 women to all do the exact same thing. Gushing over the hotel, how the table is set, the food, and then maybe mention the product once or twice... I dread to think what this costs, and yet, what have we learned about the company or the product? That it's based in South Africa and it's a family owned busyiness, and that it is 'sooooo nice' and that she is 'obSESsed with this colour, though it is a bit bright for me'.
Oh, and she was quick to say that she still uses her at home kit, but 'that only lasts 10 days for me'. Really? I thought it was 'so good' when you first tried to sell it to us....?

Very short vlog this week, thank goodness. I watched on double speed, too, so the pedicure bit did not last long. ;)

So irritating! One thing I liked about lockdown was the fact these little idiots didn’t didn’t go on these bloody trips! 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
The worst thing is that these videos are always trying to sell us this bunch of glow-in-the-dark veneers with fried hair and overpriced clothing as the pinnacle of feminism and entrepreneurship.

• Haha
Reactions: 18