Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why would anyone ever sit on them when you have the table right behind you? In fact, you could not have someone sitting at the breakfast bar and someone at the table at the same time, there's not enough space. It's utterly ridiculous, and yes, storage space (which is what Lily is always complaining about) would have been a much better idea.

Reactions: 6
I never see the point of chairs at an island when there's a table nearby either. We have a large bookshelf on the side of our island facing into the room. It's so handy having all our cookery books together.

Reactions: 12
To be honest I do like seats at the island. It is nice sitting there for breakfast, we also like to have a glass of wine facing the other cooking (we have the cooktop in the island), that sort of thing. We can leave things on the ‘warm’ setting on the cooktop and just help ourselves from the other side without even getting up haha. Also very useful for big dinners in some situations where we could not fit everybody for example we can have kids eat there and 8 adults can sit at the other table…
It just needs to be done right though and not squished to the side like she did. You can tell that apart from being uncomfy, they are squished together too much. Same mistake she did with the dining table chairs. It’s like she insists to have things even when they don’t fit

Reactions: 19
To be honest I do like seats at the island. It is nice sitting there for breakfast, we also like to have a glass of wine facing the other cooking (we have the cooktop in the island), that sort of thing. We can leave things on the ‘warm’ setting on the cooktop and just help ourselves from the other side without even getting up haha. Also very useful for big dinners in some situations where we could not fit everybody for example we can have kids eat there and 8 adults can sit at the other table…
It just needs to be done right though and not squished to the side like she did. You can tell that apart from being uncomfy, they are squished together too much. Same mistake she did with the dining table chairs. It’s like she insists to have things even when they don’t fit
Interestingly your post has reminded me of when I first moved in with my husband, years before we were married, and I was really insistent that we needed things like a table with 4 dining chairs because that's what Adults have, and cloth napkins (lmaooooo) because Adults have napkins that go with a tablecloth, just lots of fixed ideas that didn't really take into account how we actually lived our lives (no dinner parties, eat every meal on the sofa). Lily seems to have something similar about wanting her house to look like a lifestyle she doesn't actually live.

The sodding napkins turn up about once a year and I should just bin them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do you remember she said in a story (I think) the other day how it’s weird not being able to share things she’s doing as it happens because it’s something that she is using as content that will go out in a few weeks time…

She then said she’s done something that will be shared in a few weeks’ time and it's to do with not knowing how to dress post partum (that old chestnut 😆)…

My money is on she had an appointment with a stylist and I bet Tattle gave her the idea. 💡

Reactions: 9
Do you remember she said in a story (I think) the other day how it’s weird not being able to share things she’s doing as it happens because it’s something that she is using as content that will go out in a few weeks time…

She then said she’s done something that will be shared in a few weeks’ time and it's to do with not knowing how to dress post partum (that old chestnut 😆)…

My money is on she had an appointment with a stylist and I bet Tattle gave her the idea. 💡
Postpartum? Rudy is almost 3!!!

• Haha

I reckon it’s the colour palette thing she mentioned recently

Rich doing his skincare — newsflash - he has better skin than his beauty products shilling wife. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rich doing his skincare — newsflash - he has better skin than his beauty products shilling wife. Lol
Using a free Fathers Day gift from Space NK and he went to the Theatre with Grey to watch a show which was kindly gifted. They must save a fortune compared to normal folks.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Using a free Fathers Day gift from Space NK and he went to the Theatre with Grey to watch a show which was kindly gifted. They must save a fortune compared to normal folks.
Absolutely. And this privilege is rarely, if ever, commented on - she still seems convinced that she has her life so hard 🙄 I definitely don't think she'd see herself as privileged.

Reactions: 25
This was her whole plan. She ain't as daft as she looks (she's a proper idiot tho).

Her entire existence is one giant bleeping BEG.

Reactions: 15
I feel compelled to share! I got my moles checked for the first time ever last year and ended up having a mole removed that was pre cancerous. Also last year I know someone who died of skin cancer.

Get your moles checked please, nobody who has as much disposable income as Lily should be mentioning the cost. That Me&Em outfit she was considering/bought was £500 and it won’t prevent skin cancer.
THIS. If you can afford it and there is a wait time, then please please pay and go. I have a private appointment for a medical thing tomorrow - can I afford it? That is debatable - will I pay because it is urgent? yes. No one "needs" anything from Me&Em, no one needs a new dinning room table or bench, no one needs half the crap we buy. We do need being alive and healthy though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her stories......first of all, what mum of 2 has the luxury of staying in bed with a bit of a cold unless they have staff? Pathetic. Her fave five fragrances are so utterly dull and unadventurous because she doesn't like 'sweet and powdery' - you don't want to smell like you've had a bath do you Lily?
'obsessively washing my hands' my arse. You're a first grade minger.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20240619_163659_Instagram.jpg

Reminded her? How can you forget what your hand-wash smells like..
Unless you never use it. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Guess she's not used it in ages, what with all the freebies she gets and her aversion to washing herself or her clothes.
Glad to see she was not sick enough to not mention the brand. Soon we'll get a moany post about how being 'a content creator' means you can never have a sick day, and that she still had to do the school run whilst feeling poorly. Boo bleeping hoo.

She looks so rough and stale in that perfume reel - her eyes, her hair, no amt of makeup she wears makes her look refreshed at all or she just doesnt have any makeup application skills to save her life.

And her knowledge and taste in fragrance is so limited, she tries to diss “department” store perfumes as “sweet and floral” like as if she has such refined taste and nose for fragrance, oh please. Will not be suckered to try out any of the scents she mentioned.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Also just how she phrased it 'hate most perfumes'. Please. You love everything that you get kindly gifted. Hate is far too strong a term to use, but with her limited vocabulary she can't think of anything else to say.

Reactions: 16