Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Lily know that schools have open days which are free to attend and allow you to check the school out before you decide to send your child there?
Ah, yes, but this is to 'check the vibe', see other parents, and meet the teachers when they are 'in weekend mode '. Because a school fair is not stressful for teachers, has to be done in their spare time, and you know... Is actual work.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why in her vlog was she so miserable about trying s’mores? It was actually a bit awkward to watch. How did she not watch that footage back and delete it instead?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well it looks like she bought that top from ME+EM, it’s £125. She probably bought the matching skirt as well. She is only tight with money when it comes to spending on others.

3F8441F1-3BFC-4A8B-87FA-1C838B4C7C9B.jpeg

Reactions: 15
She’s not really fully committing to her sudden-and-not-at-all-jumping-on-the-bandwagon-love of dopamine dressing, is she? Today’s dress is a bit bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Lily know that schools have open days which are free to attend and allow you to check the school out before you decide to send your child there?
Ah, see, but then the school is presenting themselves so you don't really get the real 'vibe', and the teachers are not in 'weekend mode'.

I think they are sending Rudy to the same school, she was just giving this as a handy tip to all young parents out there. You know, because nobody told her, so....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not really fully committing to her sudden-and-not-at-all-jumping-on-the-bandwagon-love of dopamine dressing, is she? Today’s dress is a bit bland.
It comes in a lovely red with white stripes. So much more fun and would have suited her.

Don't worry, I didn't click on her link. This isn't my first rodeo!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 3015958

I... I don't think I want my boobs to look like that. Is that how it's supposed to fit?!
No, it looks horrendously made. Plus the stripes don't line up along the seams, which is always a huge red flag for me. Not to mention, the stripes on either side of the neckline aren't the same length and it looks like there's both too little fabric (there's some pulling around her chest) and too much fabric (all around the shoulders). It might not look as obvious in the red/white color way, but this screams badly made to me.

Why was Lily on Instagram stories asking which hotels allow 3 adults to stay in one room?
I don’t get why she always has to beg. It’s frustrating how she begs for everything when a google search would let her know.

I wanted to go to a spa with two of my friends and I contacted hotels by asking whether 3 adults can stay in one room. It’s not that hard.