Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, it is a bit surprising she didnt mention any Jo Malone - I thought she wont pass up the excuse to repeat how they scented her wedding - so shouldnt the fragrance she wore at her wedding one of her top picks as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mmmmm yum lovely dry pickles because the jars too big & they’re no longer in the brine 😬

IMG_2342.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Shortly after this mind numbing pickle crap, I actually watched her empty three boxes of coffee capsules into a jar.
Seriously ?
It enrages me to no end that she believes this drivel qualifies as “work” and for it she is owed an inflated income, but thinks a dermatologist, who has undertaken years of specialized training to perform potentially life saving skin checks, is undeserving of their fees. She consistently undervalues the services of actual experts every time she complains about the price of something that she can afford but is too stingy to pay for. She is too stupid to realize she has fallen ass backwards into a career that pays her handsomely for being an unqualified idiot. Be grateful and show some respect poobs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
And because this thing is so huge, the pickles that were covered are now going to be dry. Yum.
I don't know why she thinks that having pickles in this cheap looking plastic monstrosity is somehow more aesthetically pleasing than a pickle jar. "So clever" it is not.

Reactions: 13
It enrages me to no end that she believes this drivel qualifies as “work” and for it she is owed an inflated income, but thinks a dermatologist, who has undertaken years of specialized training to perform potentially life saving skin checks, is undeserving of their fees. She consistently undervalues the services of actual experts every time she complains about the price of something that she can afford but is too stingy to pay for. She is too stupid to realize she has fallen ass backwards into a career that pays her handsomely for being an unqualified idiot. Be grateful and show some respect poobs.
you don't understand...she's a really busy London mum....but on a serious note I absolutely agree. The amount of time, effort, education and tenacity it takes to become a regulated qualified professional, whether that's doctor, lawyer or trades person is beyond her sphere of understanding and she seems to disregard them all (or expect them to be free).
---
Alsooooo. She has to be 'in town' by 9am. Does she realise that most of us have to be at work by 9am?! leaving the house by 8am is not an event...it's literally every day. I just want to cry. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol at her and Anna both flogging their Beauty Pie GWP deals this morning as though it's a big exclusive 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
“Excuse my appearance” oh please she looks just as wretched as usual… and also… she knows she looks bad but still think it is okay to put on a ad for beauty brand—- so professional -y!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
“Excuse my appearance” oh please she looks just as wretched as usual… and also… she knows she looks bad but still think it is okay to put on a ad for beauty brand—- so professional -y!!!
i bet she said "excuse my appearance" so she would get compliments about how she didn't look so bad or how relatable she was 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20240621-114945.png

This bit of hair is giving me LIFE today! (Ironic given the 💀 state of it)
You go hair! You bob around looking brittle AF at a perfect 90° angle to Lily's head! Go your own way!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off topic - other than Lily and Anna, has anyone else seen any other gift codes? I have things in my basket but A) don’t want their picks and B) don’t want to use their codes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7