Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dopamine dressing? She hopping on the ADHD bandwagon now....? Sigh...

Also, are general members of the public who have no connection to a school allowed to go to a school fair? It seems rather strange to me. Especially if you are only going to 'check the vibe'?

Reactions: 20

Also, are general members of the public who have no connection to a school allowed to go to a school fair? It seems rather strange to me. Especially if you are only going to 'check the vibe'?
Probably depends on the individual fair but when I lived opposite a primary school there were posters up and everyone on the street got invited (leaflet through the door haha), the entrance fee of 50p or whatever probably goes to the school or charity so they'd want extra takers I guess.

Edit: pretty sure it was on a Saturday though so not a case of randoms wandering into a school full of kids.

Reactions: 7

It's 26c today, that huge jumper is an excellent choice 🙄

Yes that's fairly normal to be open to the public as the school wants to engage with the community - they are fundraising opportunities primarily. She just made it sound like she wants to check that all the other parents are middle class wankers too tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like a toddler who’s been allowed to dress herself and is dead proud of what she’s picked.

Why is she wearing a jumper with shorts???

IMG_2391.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

It’s an odd thing to do as a perspective parent though. It wouldn’t have entered my head but then again I’m normal! (ish)

Her weekend didn’t seem that hectic to me either 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The jumper looks ridiculous, the colours do not work together at all.
And the whole video looks like she's trying to copy Charlotte Leaman, again. So pathetic. But hey, she's 'so proud' of it, and it was 'such fun to film', so.... best be kind to dear or Lils or she'll have another wobble, bless her...
---
It’s an odd thing to do as a perspective parent though. It wouldn’t have entered my head but then again I’m normal! (ish)

Her weekend didn’t seem that hectic to me either 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I've lived in the UK for almost 18 years now and never thought of going to a local primary school's fair just to be nosey.....

• Haha
The jumper looks ridiculous, the colours do not work together at all.
And the whole video looks like she's trying to copy Charlotte Leaman, again. So pathetic. But hey, she's 'so proud' of it, and it was 'such fun to film', so.... best be kind to dear or Lils or she'll have another wobble, bless her...
---

I've lived in the UK for almost 18 years now and never thought of going to a local primary school's fair just to be nosey.....
I’ve never heard of Charlotte Leaman but have just had a look at her instagram and can see that Lily has copied this style video from her entirely! Even down to the feet together, hands out wobble pose. Oh Lils, so unoriginal as always.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Came here to say the same as others - she’s copied Charlotte Leaman’s videos and it’s so obvious. I think Charlotte was gifted one of those striped jumpers a few months ago too. I’m not against a jumper and shorts for cooler mornings and evenings but the timing of this reel when we’re about to have a really sunny week in the UK is off 🥴

Reactions: 9
I’ve never heard of Charlotte Leaman but have just had a look at her instagram and can see that Lily has copied this style video from her entirely! Even down to the feet together, hands out wobble pose. Oh Lils, so unoriginal as always.
She was clearly hoping for a free headband, but had to made do wih a supermarket one. Poor Lily ..

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does Lily know that schools have open days which are free to attend and allow you to check the school out before you decide to send your child there?

• Haha
Ugh yeh just watched and she wanted to see the 'vibe and type of parent' 🙄

... translation: wants to send her kids to the most middle class school in her area rather than one that reflects the actual area they live in.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is she not planning on sending Rudy to the same primary school as Gray? Why would she need to check out another primary school? I didn't realize She goes to an all-girls school.

In any case, sure who cares about checking out your local primary schools on their school fair days to help support the community and contribute to the fundraising I'm sure these schools need. Just go for yourself to check out the vibe so you can make sure your kid goes to the vibiest school 🫠

I personally love pink and green together and would probably wear that sweater, but how is a plopping on a colorful sweater dopamine dressing? It's literally just a sweater. She didn't style it with fun shoes or colorful socks. It's a sweater, jean shorts and white sneakers...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ugh yeh just watched and she wanted to see the 'vibe and type of parent' 🙄

... translation: wants to send her kids to the most middle class school in her area rather than one that reflects the actual area they live in.
We all know which direction she won’t be turning to look at schools (yes, I’ll add this whenever possible as it shows her true self so much).

IMG_2147.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she on the beg for a free hotel stay ?
Nobody’s stupid enough not to know you can book triple rooms In loads of hotels
Moron

Reactions: 15
Is she on the beg for a free hotel stay ?
Nobody’s stupid enough not to know you can book triple rooms In loads of hotels
Moron

10000% a shameless beg
She is so fking stupid
Just write in with the request and the hotel will charge accordingly whats the issue? (Ok the issue is POOBS)

Her work day consists of her asking the internet stupid Qs like this…👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 9