Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy that this woman is the one who was forced to „write“ a book about friendships (pretty sure that Gleam assigned their clients the themes of their ghost-written books). Even back then she admitted that she never made any friends as an adult and still only knew people from early childhood. She sees herself as the baby of any social gathering, so she doesn’t have to capable of anything and can just „keep it real“ by half-assing her way through life.

Reactions: 13
Lily again trying to sell us the Missoma rings that look like they came from the Argos catalogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said she’s not sure she would pay to get her moles checked if she wasn’t offered it for free.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
IMG_7973.jpeg

so she is a smoothie queen now?? Lol stupid
And she looks really frumpy here
Whats with all the stripes

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She said she’s not sure she would pay to get her moles checked if she wasn’t offered it for free.
I feel compelled to share! I got my moles checked for the first time ever last year and ended up having a mole removed that was pre cancerous. Also last year I know someone who died of skin cancer.

Get your moles checked please, nobody who has as much disposable income as Lily should be mentioning the cost. That Me&Em outfit she was considering/bought was £500 and it won’t prevent skin cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just don’t understand how she can bang on about how important it is to do this, but in the same breath say she wouldn’t pay for it. So is it important or not?! She disgusts me.

Reactions: 32
I just don’t understand how she can bang on about how important it is to do this, but in the same breath say she wouldn’t pay for it. So is it important or not?! She disgusts me.
Disgust was my first reaction to that as well. What a twit.

Reactions: 18
But... But ... Mole influencer is one of her content pillars!! It's almost like we can't believe anything she says... 🙃

View attachment 2999604

so she is a smoothie queen now?? Lol stupid
And she looks really frumpy here
Whats with all the stripes
These trousers are giving me flashbacks to what my mum wore on holiday in the 90's.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't get any of her hair decisions. She went even shorter only to decide to grow it long again. Make it make sense.
Maybe she thought it would get it back to health and then she can regrow it, my friends who’ve had serious dye jobs do that every so often. The difference is they then give their hair a break, she’s used as much heat on the new hair out her head as before so it’s pointless

Reactions: 12
Maybe she thought it would get it back to health and then she can regrow it, my friends who’ve had serious dye jobs do that every so often. The difference is they then give their hair a break, she’s used as much heat on the new hair out her head as before so it’s pointless
This. Just like when her lips were basically raw and red 24/7 and people said she should give them a rest from the daily lip products, she refused, saying it was her job to try makeup products. Yet she complained about her damaged lips for a year. She won’t stop destroying her hair because she hates her natural hair. She hates her straightened hair too now, but as always, she can’t connect the dots.

Reactions: 20
This. Just like when her lips were basically raw and red 24/7 and people said she should give them a rest from the daily lip products, she refused, saying it was her job to try makeup products. Yet she complained about her damaged lips for a year. She won’t stop destroying her hair because she hates her natural hair. She hates her straightened hair too now, but as always, she can’t connect the dots.
At this point, she just needs to invest in a good quality wig and move on.

• Haha
I don't get any of her hair decisions. She went even shorter only to decide to grow it long again. Make it make sense.
The middle parting makes it look like Lego hair and so much worse than it could look styled nicely.

I'm sure it's been said countless times, but a hair journey series would be infinitely more interesting than any of her current content. It's obviously something she's struggled with since childhood but never addressed seriously. As if she wouldn't be able to find a hairdresser in London who specializes in curly/ wavy hair texture and can at the very least educate her on her options.

Reactions: 16
The middle parting makes it look like Lego hair and so much worse than it could look styled nicely.

I'm sure it's been said countless times, but a hair journey series would be infinitely more interesting than any of her current content. It's obviously something she's struggled with since childhood but never addressed seriously. As if she wouldn't be able to find a hairdresser in London who specializes in curly/ wavy hair texture and can at the very least educate her on her options.
Unless one of those options magically makes her hair poker straight, from the root, forever more, she just won’t be interested. She has a deep rooted (excuse the pun!) hatred of curly hair. At this point no freebie, professional or product can override her mentality.

Her life would be so much easier if she wore wigs but she probably has some unconscious bias against them too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_4748.jpeg

Wait. I was sure she INSISTED that they were so comfy…..
And there it is!
IMG_4749.jpeg

haha now they’re “so uncomfortable”

Typical Lily. 🙄

Truth is, they’re not trendy enough anymore. But she’ll move soon…
Lily Pebbles, leading waste creator

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33