Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the whole point of changing the table was because of the kids? Now she’s gone for cream striped fabric that will be so messy so quickly!!
She’s so jealous of Anna’s living space.
I’m surprised lily was wearing the Aligne waistcoat the other night considering Anna hosted an event for them in her home and she’s in the phase of rejecting anything associated with Anna.
That stripey outfit is awful. The two different blue striped pieces look so tit together. She’s trying to hard now to do the cool clashing look but she cannot pull it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought the whole point of changing the table was because of the kids? Now she’s gone for cream striped fabric that will be so messy so quickly!!
She’s so jealous of Anna’s living space.
I’m surprised lily was wearing the Aligne waistcoat the other night considering Anna hosted an event for them in her home and she’s in the phase of rejecting anything associated with Anna.
That stripey outfit is awful. The two different blue striped pieces look so tit together. She’s trying to hard now to do the cool clashing look but she cannot pull it off.
I give that seat fabric a month before she's bleeping moaning about it being marked and stained.

She really is a real live idiot, living amongst us.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think she is. I’ve been seeing more and more of Anna’s influence. She’s even wearing her makeup.

Reactions: 2
Is she really saying she couldn’t have just eaten these 5 tiny nibbles before heading out? Did they need to be carried in a bowl all the way there to eat them 🙄

IMG_2321.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Isn’t it bad to eat chocolate right before singing? I guess nobody told her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she really saying she couldn’t have just eaten these 5 tiny nibbles before heading out? Did they need to be carried in a bowl all the way there to eat them 🙄

View attachment 2990335
Just take 30 extra seconds and eat a handful of them before you go? Surely it’s more faff to piss about carrying a bowl to and from choir? What the actual hell is wrong with her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just take 30 extra seconds and eat a handful of them before you go? Surely it’s more faff to piss about carrying a bowl to and from choir? What the actual hell is wrong with her
What’s wrong with her??

You really want to pull at that thread?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She won't hang her laundry outside to dry because of the pollution and whatever else she thinks won't make her clothes clean anymore (lol), but she's willing to walk and eat from an open bowl. Make it make sense.

At least put it in a sealable baggie. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2990335
Oh you're so cute and quirky Lily! What a fun little conversation starter this will be at choir!

"I'm such a busy London mum that I didn't even have time to eat these 5 overpriced specks of fruit and chocolate, I just had to run away from my children because I don't share food out of the house."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_7605.jpeg

NOBODY TOLD HER
there are things called
Tupperware
ziplock bags

and how dumb is she for posting this
One hand with the bowl
One hand holding the phone filming herself

and POSTING this on the internet

her content is top quality!! Cos she is so REAL!! 🙄🙄🙄
---
The bench cushion is dog legged on the left and straight on the right? What? I thought the bench overlapped the wall a little on both sides so why isn’t the cushion the same on both sides? And if the bench doesn’t overlap the wall on both sides, what the duck was she thinking? HOW DORS SHE GET EVERYTHING SO WRONG? Sure Lily, yeah, it’s ‘perfect’. What a monstrosity.

View attachment 2989320View attachment 2989321

Is it like this to stop the cushion from sliding left and right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait wait wait... She has been telling us over and over how to 'plan a gallery wall', a now she wants our advice on how to hang a few pictures?? Is she really that desperate for engagement on her IG??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The concept of a family photo wall is cheesy, especially one made up of staged photos.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21