Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t mind the outfit. I think she looks quite nice.

I will see myself out, bye! 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2987687

Ok lads, is this look giving:

a) dental hygienist
b) works in a spa
c) domestic services in a mid price hotel

Any other suggestions welcome!
😂 100% hygienist.
She’s stood next to someone wearing quite a similar outfit….difference is that lady is wearing it well and Lily just looks awkward. She’s clearly having a blue phase and it is not the one.

Reactions: 9
I can't comprehend why they'd think she is a good representative for a nail product when she never has her nails done?! And spent at least a year flogging manicurist?

She'd go to the opening of an envelope if it meant a free trip away

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I forgot to share this.

A friend of mine went to London earlier this year and recently complained to me how she took her kids to this disappointing, overpriced chocolate shop that she'd seen someone on Instagram rave about.
Turns out my poor unsuspecting friend took advice from our favourite Londoner Lily Poobles about Covent Garden 😭😭😭😭

I almost died laughing 🤣🤣 My poor friend (she didn't really know about LP back then so her mistake is understandable).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It might have been discussed but I noticed a couple of Anna digs recently, one about female friendships re the lily Allen/miquita Oliver podcast and one about beige clothing - she’s getting brave isn’t she?! I think Anna must be the one in a strop about something. I’d love to know what it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 100% hygienist.
She’s stood next to someone wearing quite a similar outfit….difference is that lady is wearing it well and Lily just looks awkward. She’s clearly having a blue phase and it is not the one.
I prefer Erica’s outfit!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I prefer Erica’s outfit!
I think Lily could take a page from Erica's book - seeing as Erica is always in color, here she is in neutral and beige. YOU CAN DO BOTH Lily! You don't have to get rid of all your beige clothes! You can wear all beige one day, all color the next and then the NEXT day you can mix 'em!

#soclever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest vlog must be the worst one she's done in a while. Literally no substance. Making smoothie, showing few bits of boring homeware, making a weird lunch pretending to be a foodie. Talking about perfumes, as if anyone will be taking her advice. She lives in a stinky house so clearly doesn't have the best sense of smell. I've skipped through most of it. How does she class THIS as a weekly vlog? Don't even get me started on needing a MacBook to check emails on the sofa. Literally ridiculous. I'm sure they have a tablet/iPad she could use. Who emails her anyway? You should be able to do it every morning after the school drop off!
Sounds like a Katie Snooks vlog. They're, hmm, kind of nothing-y?

Reactions: 5
The bench cushion is dog legged on the left and straight on the right? What? I thought the bench overlapped the wall a little on both sides so why isn’t the cushion the same on both sides? And if the bench doesn’t overlap the wall on both sides, what the duck was she thinking? HOW DORS SHE GET EVERYTHING SO WRONG? Sure Lily, yeah, it’s ‘perfect’. What a monstrosity.

IMG_7653.png
IMG_7654.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29