Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re taking a bowl you need enough to offer around surely?
Imagine her arriving with an empty bowl in hand at choir, telling everyone how she snacked on her way there. She would. Now somebody tell her about Tupperware, her mind will be blown and she will set off to find the perfect snack-on-the-way-to-choir box, just like her crazy hint for the perfect school run mug :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure later today she will write about how having a snack on the way to choir was an absolute game changer, and now she's hunting for the perrrrfect container so she can do this again next week. Please let her know in the comments, blah blah blah.... and then follows it up with some AFlinked options. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she have to be in the photos? Imagine walking past pictures of yourself all the time?! 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
Whilst they’re still cute 😢 they’re your kids you idiot, they'll always be cute. She’s not a natural parent at all is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Whilst they’re still cute 😢 they’re your kids you idiot, they'll always be cute. She’s not a natural parent at all is she?
Nope, and on top of that, she thinks she is being quirky, in that 'you will never understand English sarcasm if you are not a Londoner like me' kind of way. Deep sigh.

Reactions: 17
I never want to hear ‘I’m too busy’ come out of her mouth again. Imagine spending the entire day just looking at PICTURES OF GALLERY WALLS!! Like??? This is her WORK day I’m so tired 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s deep into the “I hate my kids, I hate my husband” thing that older generations seem to lap up. It doesn’t come across as sarcastic and tongue in cheek, she just comes across like she got married and had kids to fit the status quo. Sad tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s deep into the “I hate my kids, I hate my husband” thing that older generations seem to lap up. It doesn’t come across as sarcastic and tongue in cheek, she just comes across like she got married and had kids to fit the status quo. Sad tbh
Exactly. She’s so resentful, jealous and sour.

Reactions: 7
How do I put pictures of my family on the bleeping wall, guys? Also does anyone have any ideas about wiping my ass? All the examples of toilet paper I see are so white and flushable. Ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s going to overthink the gallery wall in her usual idiotic ways, while not wanting to put any actual effort into it. And as always it’ll end up looking unnecessarily ugly.

Reactions: 13
The concept of a family photo wall is cheesy, especially one made up of staged photos.
right??? we have framed photos but most of them are simply snapped in the moment, she treats her children like props... and that comment about them "still being cute" is disgusting, especially when shared online, i can only imagine what "quirky" comments will she make about grey when she will enter the awkward teenager phase 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 13
she's such a cow. 1) if the photo is black and white you won't notice the Spiderman/paw patrol as much and 2) she has "magazined" her life - literally everything she does is posed and staged, or arranging her next aspirational vignette (lol) and so she thinks her family should just magically go along with whatever aesthetic she's selling at the moment and probably feels genuinely confused that her kids are doing/wearing what they want in the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she taking the piss with the smoothie?! WHY IS THERE MAPLE SYRUP IN AND OATLY?! This isn't a smoothie, this is a milkshake ffs. Saying that canned coconut milk is 'intense' but using a sweetener and a ultra processed dairy alternative....mmkay.

And the eating...she was impressed that she went for 3 hours without food?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the beg for a photographer! There's no reason she can't figure this out for herself.
You’re talking about the woman who can’t see the connection between her windows not opening and her room smelling damp. And thinks that Berlin and London are the only older cities in the world. So I wouldn’t be surprised that her brain doesn’t have the capacity to slap a filter on some family pics, buy generic frames in the supermarket and slap them on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just nearly #influenced by Lils to buy some Tru Fru but nearly keeled over when I saw it was £5 for about 6 strawberries.

Can anyone tell me if they're actually nice before I waste my money? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4