Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than school pictures why would you want posed pictutes on your wall? Surely you have plenty to print out? Just seems strange to have a whole wall full of posed pictures taken on the same day.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Other than school pictures why would you want posed pictutes on your wall? Surely you have plenty to print out? Just seems strange to have a whole wall full of posed pictures taken on the same day.
Posed family photos are a real WASP-y American thing to do. Hire a photographer, all dress up in similar outfits and then spend two hours getting your photos taken in a field somewhere while wrangling kids and/or dogs. My friend's family just got theirs done a few weeks ago and her husband was upset because he thought all the men in the group chat agreed to wear button up shirts, but then the brother in law showed up in a Henley and threw the whole vibe off 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just take a photo of your child in his paw patrol t shirt if that's who they are?! I don't get it at all - I'm just not interested in trying to force my children into a particular aesthetic for the purpose of my instagram account.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just take a photo of your child in his paw patrol t shirt if that's who they are?! I don't get it at all - I'm just not interested in trying to force my children into a particular aesthetic for the purpose of my instagram account.
This! She thinks she’s being relatable but she forgets that most people aren’t self centred witches 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nope, and on top of that, she thinks she is being quirky, in that 'you will never understand English sarcasm if you are not a Londoner like me' kind of way. Deep sigh.
and yet she lives in zone five....too bad so sad.
---
I understand her doing her 'work' on a Mac, but this new laptop she said was just for checking emails in the evening whilst on the sofa. Seems extravagant to 'need' an Apple laptop for.
If it's just for emails then personally I'd get a dell Thinkpad - honestly think they're much better with a significantly longer battery life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone else really irked by the way she says "prawns". It's like "pwornnnss". And when she pronounces restaurants.. "restrawns".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t just be me that thinks influencers promoting any kind of credit is in really bad taste 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Was she wearing her cheap supermarket hair band there?? Still did not get one from Charlotte Leaman then? Poor Lily...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed. Like when he’s older and she could be like you loved that t-shirt. It looks ‘not aesthetic’ now but in the future will look retro and cool in its own way. Shes so dumb. Where as what she’s going to get is photos of her kids dressed up how she wants them, not how they usually dress or in things they love. The delight on a kids face when they are wearing some ridiculous outfit they put together vs the misery of being forced to wear something they aren’t comfortable in or don’t like.

Reactions: 10
Those staged photo sessions are soooo dated now that we all carry around a really decent camera on our phones, and she is surrounded by people who have an interest in photography/are a bit pretentious and have proper cameras too. Surely when they’re out doing family stuff there are enough opportunities to capture candid moments and use a little bit of editing to make them a bit more dramatic or aesthetically pleasing. To be really clear, I mean changing saturation or removing background elements and not altering anyone’s features or removing Paw Patrol logos…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🤣 her American Express Insta Ad started when I opened the App and it just sounded like “witch and I …..”. Tell it like you feel it Lily, was all I could think.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet she has those awful veneers. How is it any different and veneers are permanent. Botox would really take years off her as those forehead lines are getting deep. She’s made such a thing about not getting it so if she did she’d be making such a u-turn. It would actually be quite interesting content if she did and showed the results etc. Also she could stick it to Anna who clearly gets it but keeps it quiet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_7912.jpeg

oh so she says her home is a real home not insta perfect watever but she is soooooo making trendy corners for her content?!!

and also what’s going on with her hair!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9