Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched one of Lily's vlogs in a while, but watched her latest, and wow she is really phoning it in with the content now. Maybe she should start doing monthly vlogs and then she might actually have something to film?

Has she only just discovered smoothies? It really seems that way. Why is she demonstrating how to make a smoothie? She looked terrified of that blender at times: check out her facial expressions. Also, she needs to stop frowning so much. Those lines on her forehead are getting more pronounced by the minute.

I noticed she went on the beg again: 'picked up' the wrong perfume at Space NK and then obviously emailed begging for a freebie which "the girls at Space NK kindly sent over."

Why is she still talking about her postpartum body? It's been years. Honestly, her content is so lazy and repetitive.

Reactions: 28
This latest vlog was truly...nothing-y.

They have a $300 Vitamix, but she went out an bought a Ninja bullet just for smoothies 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Maybe if she wore her glasses, she’d be able to see the emails on her phone. But no, she prefers to squint, look ridiculous and spend a grand for no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no, it's emails that she can't possibly do on her phone.

Not sure what 'work' emails she gets in the evening, but yes, she neeeeeeeeds an Apple laptop.
I can't draft emails on my phone and need a laptop - so I think this is a personal preference. However, I don't agree that anyone 'needs' a Mac - some say it is better for design programs and editing software but PCs have a vast software selection and windows programs just work so much better on them. I'm a PC fan but probably only because I use excel and so much and it just works a lot better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't draft emails on my phone and need a laptop - so I think this is a personal preference. However, I don't agree that anyone 'needs' a Mac - some say it is better for design programs and editing software but PCs have a vast software selection and windows programs just work so much better on them. I'm a PC fan but probably only because I use excel and so much and it just works a lot better.
I understand her doing her 'work' on a Mac, but this new laptop she said was just for checking emails in the evening whilst on the sofa. Seems extravagant to 'need' an Apple laptop for.

Reactions: 10
Unreal she was invited to yet another press lunch but will not be able to string one coherent sentence together about the brand or product....?.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also it is very UNREAL why this dirty fingernails woman is gifted and invited to all these nail press trips and jobs.
her own hands and fingernails are in icky conditions

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest vlog must be the worst one she's done in a while. Literally no substance. Making smoothie, showing few bits of boring homeware, making a weird lunch pretending to be a foodie. Talking about perfumes, as if anyone will be taking her advice. She lives in a stinky house so clearly doesn't have the best sense of smell. I've skipped through most of it. How does she class THIS as a weekly vlog? Don't even get me started on needing a MacBook to check emails on the sofa. Literally ridiculous. I'm sure they have a tablet/iPad she could use. Who emails her anyway? You should be able to do it every morning after the school drop off!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The latest vlog must be the worst one she's done in a while. Literally no substance. Making smoothie, showing few bits of boring homeware, making a weird lunch pretending to be a foodie. Talking about perfumes, as if anyone will be taking her advice. She lives in a stinky house so clearly doesn't have the best sense of smell. I've skipped through most of it. How does she class THIS as a weekly vlog? Don't even get me started on needing a MacBook to check emails on the sofa. Literally ridiculous. I'm sure they have a tablet/iPad she could use. Who emails her anyway? You should be able to do it every morning after the school drop off!
She may get emails outside of her allocated 'work hours' of what, 2 days a week? But she has lots of playing dress up sessions up in her loft where her Mac lives, to quickly check those emails outside 'work days'. I very much doubt she gets lots of emails in the evening, and if so, would not be impossible to check on her phone, or the following day.

She was just humble bragging that she can go out and buy an expensive laptop whenever.

Reactions: 9
WTH, I thought it was another lunch, but it looks like it is yet another trip away with a brand. Why do brands still do this? It makes me NOT want to buy anything they have to sell. And all those women will write exactly the same little nonsense on their Insta, only to promote a different brand the following week. Makes me so angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Trip away with a nail brand and the first pic on the carousel shows her grubby hand with no nails visible. She really is tit at this?

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20240611-122619.png

Ok lads, is this look giving:

a) dental hygienist
b) works in a spa
c) domestic services in a mid price hotel

Any other suggestions welcome!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25