Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she's going to grow her hair, that was a given even after her just talking about cutting it. But her reasoning, that is 'for people who have naturally straight hair' and then added a quick 'or embrace their natural curls'.... it's just so sad, isn't it? She just wants to have longer hair, so it makes it easier for her to damage it more and more each day.

Reactions: 18
Her main reasoning for getting rid of the short hair is SO on brand for Lily….. it’s too much effort! Quel surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t usually comment on here, just lurk, but the perfume chat today - the entire point of Molecule 01 is that it is one molecule. It doesn’t have added stuff, it is iso e super, and that is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
lily will be 70 and still making videos about finding herself post-partum 🙄

i also predict she will be complaining about her hair being damaged in a year, what a surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lmao so passive aggressive, I think the commenter meant styling it naturally more regularly rather than for a video 😂 such a boring vlog as well, I hate that she obviously films all her content over one or two days, we already heard the perfume/smoothie & lunch chat on her stories during the week so I zoned out for more of the video

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lily will be 70 and still making videos about finding herself post-partum 🙄

i also predict she will be complaining about her hair being damaged in a year, what a surprise
And throughout will continue to moan about her 'post-partum hair'. Sigh.
---
Lmao so passive aggressive, I think the commenter meant styling it naturally more regularly rather than for a video 😂 such a boring vlog as well, I hate that she obviously films all her content over one or two days, we already heard the perfume/smoothie & lunch chat on her stories during the week so I zoned out for more of the video
Exactly. She did it for a 'SEE, it's TERRIBLE, now SHUT UP about me going natural', but because it was so half-arsed and only the once, of course it would not look great. The curly hair method etc. takes time, especially so many years of damage. Even the hair dresser had to put in a disclaimer.

If only she would talk to her friend Hannah, her curls are amazing. With curly hair, Lily would have something unique in the 'influencer world', where all women her age seem to still straighten their hair only to put messy waves in. But she isn't confident enough to be unique, so that will never happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
the whole smoothie segment

why is she showing / explaining to us everythiing she doesnt know
does she think that all those pple out there who make their own smoothie dont know how to use it and clean it?

wants a pina colada smoothie but doesnt want to use coconut in it, then how tf is she gg to make one? Wtf?

also the combo of lime juice, maple syrup in the smoothie is kinda gross? and she says spinachy lol wtffff and just cos she can taste it she says it is healthy

wtf is wrong with her, even a kid has more advance brain processing capability than Pooby
IMG_6991.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Says she wants a savoury breakfast, and then makes a smoothie with lots of fruit and even maple syrup in it...?
Just have some cheese on a ryvita cracker and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
the whole smoothie segment

why is she showing / explaining to us everythiing she doesnt know
does she think that all those pple out there who make their own smoothie dont know how to use it and clean it?

wants a pina colada smoothie but doesnt want to use coconut in it, then how tf is she gg to make one? Wtf?

also the combo of lime juice, maple syrup in the smoothie is kinda gross? and she says spinachy lol wtffff and just cos she can taste it she says it is healthy

wtf is wrong with her, even a kid has more advance brain processing capability than PoobyView attachment 2984252
There is something called coconut extract or just getting some frozen coconut from the grocery store so she can control the amount of flavor. You're welcome, Lily.

Reactions: 9
That’s way too complex, from the first five minutes of watching this her brain clearly reached capacity when it came to how to clean a blender. (Lily’s top tip: don’t use boiling water in a thin plastic container!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she wear anything other than tank tops?? Not everything we wear needs to be flattering but the fact that lily is obsessed with how flattering things are means she thinks this looks good but she looks like a bloke on holiday at the minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she wear anything other than tank tops?? Not everything we wear needs to be flattering but the fact that lily is obsessed with how flattering things are means she thinks this looks good but she looks like a bloke on holiday at the minute!
Including the chunky gold chain.
All it needs now is some sweat and ketchup stains. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And throughout will continue to moan about her 'post-partum hair'. Sigh.
---

Exactly. She did it for a 'SEE, it's TERRIBLE, now SHUT UP about me going natural', but because it was so half-arsed and only the once, of course it would not look great. The curly hair method etc. takes time, especially so many years of damage. Even the hair dresser had to put in a disclaimer.

If only she would talk to her friend Hannah, her curls are amazing. With curly hair, Lily would have something unique in the 'influencer world', where all women her age seem to still straighten their hair only to put messy waves in. But she isn't confident enough to be unique, so that will never happen.

I'd argue that her current style is unique, and she does leave the house every day, so there seems to be some deluded confidence 🤭 If she could only apply the same confidence to wearing her hair curly, that'd be a start 🙃
---
She lost herself because she couldn't wear perfume postpartum 🤦‍♀️
New thread title 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I almost gagged when she said that wearing perfume makes her feel clean :sick: If you're stinky, take a shower, don't try to cover it with perfume.Yuck.

Also, how tone deaf was it to talk about "needing" a £1,000 laptop (on top of an iMac desktop computer) because she wants to reply to emails while laying on the couch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Right?? I mean I understand a laptop is handy for working away from home, but 'needing' an expensive laptop just for a few emails...? Wow...

Reactions: 14