Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:sick: this just shows she is willing to do and say anything for an ad, we all know how stinky she is and what she actually thinks of "fresh air"... boils my blood that this is someone's "work" and source of (undeservedly high) income.

Also, I am not uber-sensitive but I thought starting that story about Rich and Father's Day with the word "tit" was super rude, to him, to her viewers... it was also a beg to quickly be sent something which she can then pass on as a present. C*nt.

Reactions: 20
I tot the father’s day post with the word “tit” is so awful, who actually types the word out, i get that she might say it in real life..
And why does she always act like she has no idea then yet say she is such a creative??? Ironic much?

Reactions: 16
She's way too busy thinking of herself to put him first for 24 hours.

A massage and a happy ending is the perfect gift for the poor bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
:sick: this just shows she is willing to do and say anything for an ad, we all know how stinky she is and what she actually thinks of "fresh air"... boils my blood that this is someone's "work" and source of (undeservedly high) income.

Also, I am not uber-sensitive but I thought starting that story about Rich and Father's Day with the word "tit" was super rude, to him, to her viewers... it was also a beg to quickly be sent something which she can then pass on as a present. C*nt.
I hated her use of the word “tit” in that post as well. She has to let everyone know what an inconvenience they are to her; how dare society or family make her feel like she has to put in one iota of effort? It was a really not so passive passive-aggressive swipe at him. She’s a nasty, selfish piece of work.

Reactions: 15
I listen to a podcast called Burnt Toast and the latest episode has a former fashion editor as the guest. In the last few minutes the host and the guest talk about how the guest intentionally doesn't write about her kid in her new book so as not to betray them and how her kid found an old tweet where she said "motherhood is a scam" and she had to play it off as a joke.

Grey's got a lot of therapy ahead of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
lily is back with the "i'm sooo cool and chill and like laid back when it comes to my relationships" mentality again 🙄 which is immature (how tf can you even have a healthy relationship when you constantly have to tell everyone that you don't care that much) and ridiculous when you consider how much fuss she feels entitled to when it's about her

Grey's got a lot of therapy ahead of her.
fr and in lily's case it's not just one tweet, i don't get how so many people whose work is social media don't understand that once you share something online, it stays, even if you delete it – people take screenshots, cross post...

Reactions: 11
Am only just catching up with the vlog and got to the bit where she talks about her family trip to Germany. While I understand that it's quite special, I don't get why it took for them all to get their German passports to book this? And none of them to have gone before? Were they just not interested before Brexit? Seems that way.
Also, how she mentions that Rudy and Rich aren't coming, first she says it's because Rudy would be bored with all the talks and learning......, and then slips in that 'also, it's quite expensive'. Guess spending money on a family holiday is just not something our Lils is used to, she normally gets freebies, or gets to monetise them one way or the other........

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Wouldn’t surprise me if Lionel copied the idea from the De Grasso family storyline in White Lotus season 2

• Haha
  • Heart
It just seems so strange to me that they waited this long. From what she was saying her dad only recently started looking into all of the family's history. My grandad was a Polish liberator, who met my grandmother during the war and decided to start a new life in new country. (it was slightly more complicated than that...) Although he never talked about the war, we have always known about his background, his family, where he was from etc. The family traveled back as soon as my grandad was able to (Polish troops were seen as traitors...), and I visited when I was 10, when it was still behind the Iron Curtain.

I'm happy to hear she's finally curious about her family history, but I don't understand it took until Brexit for the family to care enough to find things out, and travel there. It's not as if they had been unable until then.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20240609-070231.png

Loosing myself? Do we think she's talking about setting herself free or do we think it's a classic Poobles typo?

She's such a professional, she's an OG you know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
O goodness, not yet another rant about how she did not know how to dress for 'her new body', that just got a size bigger but not changed drastically...?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She's corrected the spelling....
---
Who called it? Her growing her hair? All of us? Yep....

Big beg for a new bread bin, and a new laptop.

Can't she just make a sandwich for lunch? Who's got the time to look at 2 or 3 TikTok recipes in the middle of the day?

She's a fud.

Last edited:
O goodness, not yet another rant about how she did not know how to dress for 'her new body', that just got a size bigger but not changed drastically...?
---
She's corrected the spelling....
---
Who called it? Her growing her hair? All of us? Yep....

Big beg for a new bread bin, and a new laptop.

Can't she just make a sandwich for lunch? Who's got the time to look at 2 or 3 TikTok recipes in the middle of the day?

She's a fud.
Her cooked lunches annoy the crap out of me. Who has the time? Just have a sandwich, or if it has to be hot, a toasty. And no 'I am not a sandwich-y person' bs, you buy incredibly overpriced sandwiches all the time.

Reactions: 12
The first five full minutes are her teaching us how to make a smoothie! Guys! Thank god! I’ve gone all these years, snoring through all these influencers making smoothies, but I still didn’t know how to do it! Praise be that Lily has taken us back to 2010 to explain to us how not to clean a smoothie maker with boiling water or else it explodes. And jeez, so happy she warned us that they’re noisy at 7am.

• Haha
Reactions: 21