Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this for Anna. But in December she wrote a blog post saying that she wasnt at all ready for children and if she announced a pregnancy any time soon then basically something major would need to have changed. Also Anna's been exercising as normal so I doubt its that.

And if it was Lily, then wouldn't she have referred to it endlessly, rather than going mysteriously AWOL for 24 hours after dropping a racist clanger?
Yeah I don't think it's a pregnancy, it'd be weird for them to announce it in a joint way. It'll be some "work" thing.

Reactions: 3
3D3A7632-43DB-4BE1-89EB-8BA7B51FEDB3.jpeg

STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT YOU! I’m so sick of seeing people posting crap like this...this isn’t about YOUR thoughts and feelings Lily or YOUR shock and upset by it all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I bet they’re announcing a podcast but with the four of them, I’d prefer it if it was just the husbands 😂

Reactions: 9
I reckon they're both pregnant. That's some proper "last episode of Friday Night Dinner" tit, if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% get told off

Posting and sharing posts about awareness and following black influencers (like what Lily does yesterday haha!) doesn't make you less privilege, is the action that counts. So sick of her getting away with tit, yet again...It doesn't wash away that nasty tone that she used two days ago, own it like a big girl Lily. This is white privilege where you easily get away.

Reactions: 5
Lol @ "the usual chaos". Shes really trying to make the chaotic energy thing happen!

It's not. Going. To happen.

• Haha
“Be more how I am offline, online.”

But Lily, no one could fake being such a greedy, moany, ingrate as much as you come across online! We know the real you - you been pumping out the same nasty thoughts on IGTV for years!

Reactions: 13
Why can’t she just own what she posted? She is so immature and she has really shown herself up with this. I’m sure there are a lot of people who have been left with a bad taste in their mouths about her over this including her peers, friends and family. She always has to make an excuse. This time that she comes across differently online to how she is offline. Literally a day ago she said she loves stories the most as that is where she can be herself the most. Which is it?
I’m still in shock at what she posted. The use of 100%. That if she went a certain way there was a complete certainty that someone of a lower social class (black or not) would take something from her. Smh. I hope she has had a proper bollocking from everyone around her. She is another Amy Cooper.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet they’re announcing a podcast but with the four of them, I’d prefer it if it was just the husbands 😂
God I hope not

I think they’re both under the illusion that their husbands are fun and interesting

rich is an absolute walkover with no balls and Anna’s boyfriend comes across a tightfisted control freak

Lol @ "the usual chaos". Shes really trying to make the chaotic energy thing happen!

It's not. Going. To happen.
Lolling so much at this. So true. What chaotic energy I just get the whinge vibe

• Haha
Lily should be donating money to bail funds or other fundraisers, given what’s happening in the US, and encouraging her followers to do the same. That would make an actual difference.

God I hope not

I think they’re both under the illusion that their husbands are fun and interesting

rich is an absolute walkover with no balls and Anna’s boyfriend comes across a tightfisted control freak

Lolling so much at this. So true. What chaotic energy I just get the whinge vibe
THIS. What makes them think their followers have any interest in their boring husbands? Making bread does not a personality make. Rich is walked all over by his narcissistic wife who insists he works in the kitchen and not the study. Mark gives me serious bad vibes. A man who insists his wife wear more layers and not put the heating on IN HER OWN HOME.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here. Have grown increasingly annoyed at her tone and attitude, and her posts the other day were the final straw for me. I messaged her. Did not expect her to read it let alone reply, so was shocked when I saw she had messaged me. Tbh I think it’s a copy paste job that she was advised by Gleam to send to people who had complained. The part about receiving no other messages is BS!

064DA132-FC6A-40F7-97BA-BD5B20170418.png
r m

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
THIS. What makes them think their followers have any interest in their boring husbands? Making bread does not a personality make. Rich is walked all over by his narcissistic wife who insists he works in the kitchen and not the study. Mark gives me serious bad vibes. A man who insists his wife wear more layers and not put the heating on IN HER OWN HOME.
To be fair both me and my husband have asked the other one to put more layers on/ wear thermals/ get a hot water bottle rather than put the heating on on occasion! I like saving money and the environment where I can!

It totally depends how it's done imo, I wouldn't see that as controlling necessarily.

Reactions: 7
To be fair both me and my husband have asked the other one to put more layers on/ wear thermals/ get a hot water bottle rather than put the heating on on occasion! I like saving money and the environment where I can!

It totally depends how it's done imo, I wouldn't see that as controlling necessarily.
I can totally see it from that perspective. It’s just that I lived with a man who did this and it was all about control.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.