Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaand she’s back on stories promoting makeup.

She’ll never learn. She doesn’t want to.

Ugly inside and out.
does anyone actually take any make up advice from her? Cos I certainly wouldn’t 🤣 her make up literally looks the same every day considering the amount of freebies she is sent. She never tries anything different and I don’t get why brands bother sending her make up to review? It’s BORING.

Reactions: 7
I honestly shouted oh duck off when I saw her stories. She’s such a brat.
Me too. Incredible. And to then not even feel enough shame NOT to share that with the world.

This. Is. Your. JOB. Lily! Please try and act like an actual adult.

Reactions: 5
This is Privilege when you get away with post like that during 'work'; if we normal folks were to do that during work, we will get sack in no time.

Just imagine a Muslim influencer write don't jog at Golden Green..

Anyway i LOL so badly on her latest stories, where is your apologies Lily. I am sure she felt ashamed for posting that yesterday, either way, every adult make mistake, i will respect her if she just own it and apologise. Hope mama Caroline give her a piece of her mind...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Latest from her stories. A bit rich coming from her.
Credit where it’s due - she did follow that up with posts with resources on how to be a better ally as a white person BUT (big but), she doesn’t actually mention her massive misstep yesterday. She makes it out to be a general “these times call for sharing” She doesn’t take any accountability. And she pushes the responsibility of learning on to others instead of sharing what she herself has learned and why the statement she made yesterday was of very poor form.

This is Privilege when you get away with post like that during 'work'; if we normal folks were to do that during work, we will get sack in no time.

Just imagine a Muslim influencer write don't jog at Golden Green..

Anyway i LOL so badly on her latest stories, where is your apologies Lily. I am sure she felt ashamed for posting that yesterday, either way, every adult make mistake, i will respect her if she just own it and apologise. Hope mama Caroline give her a piece of her mind...
Caroline is just as bad as the rest of them. She’s just not as overt about it.

Reactions: 5
Credit where it’s due - she did follow that up with posts with resources on how to be a better ally as a white person BUT (big but), she doesn’t actually mention her massive misstep yesterday. She makes it out to be a general “these times call for sharing” She doesn’t take any accountability. And she pushes the responsibility of learning on to others instead of sharing what she herself has learned and why the statement she made yesterday was of very poor form.

Caroline is just as bad as the rest of them. She’s just not as overt about it.
She’s just sharing what other influencers have been sharing today. Wishwishwish shared many of those links early this morning. Once again, someone else has done the work already for Lazy Lily. Lily isn’t fooling anyone, pretending that she’s “educating” herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Damage control. She doesn't mean any of it. She won't learn and will never learn from this. Her attitude will continue to be disgusting as it is in all aspects of life. She is a miserable fool. The fact that she can't even acknowledge her own posts is why she won't ever learn. She can't hold her hands up, even if it is to say she made an error of judgement. I hope brands take note as I wouldn't want to be associated with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not going to take advice from someone that can’t even get rid of a five o’clock shadow. Almost a caterpillar crawling across her lips. Anyone else see it or is it just me? Quick plug the laser treatment again...
She is so UGLY. I don't feel at all bad saying this because she's such a crappy person.

Reactions: 6
Oh so now she’s educating herself by scrolling the echo chamber that is her Instagram feed and reposting a few bits? She’s an unbelievably lazy little turd.

Reactions: 11
She is so UGLY. I don't feel at all bad saying this because she's such a crappy person.
I’m sorry but I agree. It’s her misery that makes her ugly. She is the absolute pinnacle of Roald Dahl’s wonderful and acutely correct observation :
‘If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely’
Lily will never, ever look ‘lovely’.

Bit of a different point but it’s interesting to see the difference in attitudes toward PR gifts with Anna and Lily. In Anna’s latest video, she talks about how she treats PR gifts and why she doesn’t show everything she receives where as you can see how Lily “discreetly” asks for PR.

It didn’t sit well with me, the way she spoke about those two tie dye tops the other day - she was basically slagging off a top that was a ad. She basically said this is what I want but this is what I’ll settle with because it is an ad/gifted.

I used to like Lily but she does seem to have changed in the last few years, and developed a negative outlook. I know people can’t stay the same, but I don’t expect people to change so dramatically.

Bit of a different point but it’s interesting to see the difference in attitudes toward PR gifts with Anna and Lily. In Anna’s latest video, she talks about how she treats PR gifts and why she doesn’t show everything she receives where as you can see how Lily “discreetly” asks for PR.

It didn’t sit well with me, the way she spoke about those two tie dye tops the other day - she was basically slagging off a top that was a ad. She basically said this is what I want but this is what I’ll settle with because it is an ad/gifted.

I used to like Lily but she does seem to have changed in the last few years, and developed a negative outlook. I know people can’t stay the same, but I don’t expect people to change so dramatically.
I think its because of things like Instagram stories. We see so much more of her now than we did years ago. On stories she is more herself and unedited. She also admitted herself a few days ago on stories (I think) that she feels more relaxed on IG stories and shares more because of that. Lucky us I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh so now she’s educating herself by scrolling the echo chamber that is her Instagram feed and reposting a few bits? She’s an unbelievably lazy little turd.
She also said « my thoughts and prayers wont make a change », i am a muslim woman of colour and seeing this disgust me, she really does not care about this whole situation, she is only doing to preserv her image and show that she « cares » , im going to unfollow her 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She also said « my thoughts and prayers wont make a change », i am a muslim woman of colour and seeing this disgust me, she really does not care about this whole situation, she is only doing to preserv her image and show that she « cares » , im going to unfollow her 🤢
We see you.

Reactions: 2
“ but I want to share some posts I’ve read about what we CAN do “

first of all, who is we ? As a young black woman , I don’t have to do anything. White people uphold racism and white supremacy throughly not only their privilege but in so many other ways. And the way she put CAN in the capital letters....

I really think I’ve had enough. And also Anna who everyone loves to praise , didnt even express anything with her own words and I’m not even sure if she left it up for 24 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am a WOC too, and to be honest seeing these fleeting posts sandwiched between hauls and swipe ups is so insincere. She's only posting something because she feels she has to

• Heart
Reactions: 34
“ but I want to share some posts I’ve read about what we CAN do “

first of all, who is we ? As a young black woman , I don’t have to do anything. White people uphold racism and white supremacy throughly not only their privilege but in so many other ways. And the way she put CAN in the capital letters....

I really think I’ve had enough. And also Anna who everyone loves to praise , didnt even express anything with her own words and I’m not even sure if she left it up for 24 hours.
I imagine in Lily’s mind she thinks her audience is just like her. She’s so narcissistic and ignorant I doubt she thinks of anyone who doesn’t look and think like her. The fact that she says tit like this about “what we can do” is proof she doesn’t get it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.