Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No YouTube video from her today and very quiet on Insta...
nope just plugging all the free tit she got for Greys birthday. I hate how her beg for her kids birthday presents works. It’s one thing begging for beauty stuff but buy your own damn kids presents!

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200524-140752_Instagram.jpg

Most bizarre basket contents imaginable. I think this confirms what we all knew - that she will never actually use this bike. It'll be forgotten about (or maybe something to fill that shed she swears she'll never get) in a few months time and never spoken of again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hair straightening thing she did - is her hair always like that, it just looked greasy, dirty, tangled and a mess, no straightener can fix that!

Reactions: 1
How can she recommend presents for a one year old? . Grey is only just one. It takes time to see what fits with a kid and what gets used over time. Much of this stuff will end up not looked at.

Reactions: 6
Of course she doesn't wash her bras that often...She has an automatic hoover, gets Rich to pluck her chin hair and shave her fanny and doesn't change her bedsheets.
Some day there will probably be a club set up for all the doormats (sorry, husband/boyfriends) of influencers who have had to out up with shite like Rich gets from Lily, always moaning, having to shave her fanny, doing jobs around the house and getting slagged off for his limited ability, even though he is at least trying.

BrummyMummyof2's doormat will definitely be a part of the club, does all the household chores, washing, ironing, kids evening routines, etc. And even had to change her tampon once.

Some long suffering folk out there.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Was the bike a freebie too?
I wondered why she did not get the mum bike that has a little bit more space at the front so you can put your childseat there....?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wondered why she did not get the mum bike that has a little bit more space at the front so you can put your childseat there....?
If anyone is going to cart Grey around on a bike, it’ll be Rich :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Some day there will probably be a club set up for all the doormats (sorry, husband/boyfriends) of influencers who have had to out up with shite like Rich gets from Lily, always moaning, having to shave her fanny, doing jobs around the house and getting slagged off for his limited ability, even though he is at least trying.

BrummyMummyof2's doormat will definitely be a part of the club, does all the household chores, washing, ironing, kids evening routines, etc. And even had to change her tampon once.

Some long suffering folk out there.
The club will be called Therapy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 137048
Most bizarre basket contents imaginable. I think this confirms what we all knew - that she will never actually use this bike. It'll be forgotten about (or maybe something to fill that shed she swears she'll never get) in a few months time and never spoken of again.
Where did this trend of referring to something as "I love a *insert item*" come from, she isn't the only influencer that does it but it drives me crazy

Reactions: 3
She hasn't ever declared it as one. It just appeared last week I think - wonder whether a paid partnership is upcoming.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 137048
What’s the bleeping point of going a bike ride with your sunglasses IN the basket? Like tote them around London but not your kid? Good one Lily

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Moaning about trying to start running. For someone who has an avid runner for a husband, she’s utterly clueless. Do they communicate at all?

She gets a stitch after 2 minutes. Have you tried stretching pre- and post-run? Are you getting enough potassium? Are you drinking enough water?

She hasn’t experienced the runner’s high. She has gone running 3 times and is on Week 1 of C25K. You won’t get a runner’s high from 30 minutes of mostly walking and a little jogging, Lily 🙄

I feel like this is the perfect metaphor for her - wants all the reward without doing any of the work. Surprised Rich hasn’t signed them up for a virtual 5K or something. It’s hard to put in the effort if you don’t have a goal to work towards (at least that was my experience with C25K).

Reactions: 15
What a complete bleeping asshole! And does anyone else get irrationally annoyed by the wanky slow camera pan onto everything!!!! And don’t get me started on her eye bleeping herself in mirrors.
same!! and the aerial shots of grey playing fill me with rage! why don’t you actually play with your daughter instead of shoving her in front of a toy pretending to be artistic (you’re not)

Reactions: 4
Sorry, what is the thing about Grey's took 1 h to settle in. Her bed time is 7pm, if she finally sleeps at 8pm/9pm and she wakes up at 5-6am, Lily still gets a lot of rest right. Stop watching trash tv Lily

Reactions: 5
I said it yesterday I think but Ill say it again... what does Rich see in her behaviour? She’s miserable. Is he a doormat?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.