Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just ask the poor kid. Grim.
Grey will most likely say things that Lily doesn’t like. So she asks other adults in order to pick things that Lily deems perfect for her daughter. She has time and again badmouthed things the kid enjoys so I doubt she’d ever get her something if it doesn’t suit Lily‘s own taste.

Reactions: 5
It’s Grey’s fifth birthday soon

and I genuinely still can’t believe she called the child Grey

and my phone still autocorrects it to Greg
It is such a recognisable name. A friend and I were talking about children with stupid names and that's how I accidentally found out Grey goes to the same school as my friend's kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Tbf getting the M&S deal required her to put more effort in than anything she has ever done.

Including getting to know her daughter.

Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know someone IRL who has a little boy called Grey, a couple of years older than Lily’s.
Extra strange is that his brother has a totally classic name, y’know the kind that’s been a top boy for 100 years.

Reactions: 6
Wonder how happy M&S is, knowing this is her 'Tesco' outfit, who, btw, also do a mix and match dinner deal, as do most supermarkets....
---
Oh, no, wait, not her Tesco outfit, just incredibly similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the hair looks very done-y done as Lilly would say. Like she has spent hours straightening and flicking it. Roll on all the free M&S goodies.

• Haha
I’m not interior designer but that green stripe thing from dunelm does not go with the too. I reckon she will paint it soon as Hague blue is less fashionable now

Reactions: 9
I’m not interior designer but that green stripe thing from dunelm does not go with the too. I reckon she will paint it soon as Hague blue is less fashionable now
But it's the perfect colour for her 'winter-y house'... and paint is expennnnnsive! What do you want her to do, beg for more free paint?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How has a self declared “ foodie” never cooked lamb ?
Are we sure she didn’t say „I like things that are food-y“ and we thought she had declared herself a foodie? 😁😁 though I guess it’s more likely she’s the person who calls herself a foodie because she…likes food.

• Haha
I always sort of think "blue and green should never be seen", they just don't look nice together.

Reactions: 3