Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i would totally want to hear tips on how to live like a local in london from someone whose vocabulary consists of 5 words of which 3 are spelt incorrectly and who considers visiting tesco venturing out of their comfort zone 😐 i seriously can't recall lily ever visiting any art galleries, museums, interesting parks, events, restaurants, small hidden shops... anything that i associate with locals

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m very curious to see this bench situation play out. The red bench, light blue striped seating, dark blue kitchen / walls, green striped footstool 😅😅 it’s such a mismatch of random trends across the last 5 years
And don't forget the black window and door frame, and the gold taps...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey guys you too can live like a local and do a Very touristy walk whilst I show you things I have never done before just in the name of making content.

In all seriousness I swear I have never seen her or hear her talk about any of these places. Also why don’t you go for a swim pebbles
she has swimsuit body issues and the curly hair issue if she goes swimming and then we will never hear the end of her moaning all over again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And don't forget the black window and door frame, and the gold taps...
The new striped footstool looks as practical for toddlers as the - ridiculously-expensive-and-now-missing-but-last-seen-wrapped-in-plastic - Soho Home curly sheep stool.

She has shite taste in furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The new striped footstool looks as practical for toddlers as the - ridiculously-expensive-and-now-missing-but-last-seen-wrapped-in-plastic - Soho Home curly sheep stool.

She has shite taste in furniture.
I physically shuddered when she said it was perfect for a putting a takeaway on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I physically shuddered when she said it was perfect for a putting a takeaway on!!!
No adult with functioning brains would ever think or talk about putting food on an ottoman/stool. Not saying it can't happen, only saying we know better.
Lily Pebbles Martin-Garnham from London is an absolute bellend and she's setting the worst example for her poor kids Grey Luna and Rudy Alfonso, not to mention the poor bastard Richard Garnham dubbed witch Rich who is putting up with this Pinterest mishmash devoid of any taste, style or class. I hope this London free housing situation deal is interesting enough for him. Well, at least, he's not sharing a house with five other dudes in Slough or whatever, though, I'm wondering now, would it be this bad...?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is she wearing? Putting a trench coat on doesn’t automatically make an outfit classy lol. She’s still wearing a fanny pack, a t-shirt that she probably slept in, and jeans that don’t fit her properly. 😂
Putting on a coat makes Lily always believe she gets away with her „outfits“, even if she’s wearing basically pajamas to a formal event. She’s always so proud of her „comfort over anything“ rule 🙄

Reactions: 11
Putting on a coat makes Lily always believe she gets away with her „outfits“, even if she’s wearing basically pajamas to a formal event. She’s always so proud of her „comfort over anything“ rule 🙄
Not even basically, but literally. That black 'outfit' with the feather edging is pjs.

Reactions: 6
No adult with functioning brains would ever think or talk about putting food on an ottoman/stool. Not saying it can't happen, only saying we know better.
Lily Pebbles Martin-Garnham from London is an absolute bellend and she's setting the worst example for her poor kids Grey Luna and Rudy Alfonso, not to mention the poor bastard Richard Garnham dubbed witch Rich who is putting up with this Pinterest mishmash devoid of any taste, style or class. I hope this London free housing situation deal is interesting enough for him. Well, at least, he's not sharing a house with five other dudes in Slough or whatever, though, I'm wondering now, would it be this bad...?
Let's all remember that Gray and Rudy eat before the adults, so it's not like the kids get to use the ottoman for take out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find that so so weird. Why are so many influencer children eating their dinner before their parents? I mean, it sounds like they eat dinner at 4/5pm. What is so complicated to have a joined dinner at 6? It’s not as if we are talking about shift workers and we don’t talk about weaning babies here. But child going to nursery/school. It also doesn’t have to be an elaborate meal? The most irritating is when they constantly eat alone in front of the tv while their parents who have all the time of world during the day do what exactly? Spending 30-45min with your children at the dinner table is really not that complicated. I guess nobody told her?
I don’t think it’s wrong to have a later adults only meal sometimes though. Dinner time with children can be a PITA. Tired, hungry children are hard to have a nice meal with often enough. And enjoying food in peace with your partner is lovely. But nobody said parenting is all about the good times. But those influencers have so many options I don’t see why they opt for the classic- children eat alone set up like an upper class Victorian family. Governess being replaced by the tv.
And I am absolutely astonished that those children don’t wake up at 5 and are HUNGRY. If they are not snacking afterwards? Or do they eat massive portions?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just realised I’m watching somebody talk for 40 minutes about her truly uninspiring shoe collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My favourite part of the new video was when she said she was surprised she only had 3 pairs of boots…just after talking about another 5 pairs :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14