Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beyoncé posted her curly hair washing video…Poobs shd take a seat and shut up.
---

She must be so pleased with this outfit that she created a reel and posted so many stories featuring it.

Leave out the vest and wear a long sleeve tee or a cardi might have been better
---
Her replies are always so
“I am real, I am being comfy” compared to the other influencers zzzzz
But she is always aspiring to be the trendy influencer - when she fails, she will say I am real, I dress for myself, I am not a basic witch influencer cos I am a London Mom…
she sounds so defensive and passive aggressive…
I mean she's not wrong about the lipstick thing, a lot of people doing make up videos will do things in a way you wouldn't normally, like dripping the foundation all down your face, or not showing the unflattering things like the face you pull when putting on mascara. But why, when your job is to sell things, would you do it in a way that doesn't show off the product or make it look appealing?

Or maybe she's secretly a marketing genius and doing this deliberately to increase engagement 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She really thinks she’s doing something for feminism and being relatable with that story but the anecdote has literally nothing to do with gender. It just shows Lily’s own incompetence, regardless of being a man or a woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
her skin and hair look terrible to the point i would do the exact opposite of whatever her skincare and haircare is 💀

Reactions: 13
Why is she so proud of her story time that she extracted it from the vlog and posted it to her ig feed? So contrived, and I dont believe for a moment that she is so girl power. Pls.

Reactions: 11
Dear Lily, maybe Rich wasn’t opposed to you loading the car because you’re a woman but because you have zero upper body strength due to hardly exercising, as well as a tendency to do your back in and then whine about it incessantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Please tell me what my child wants for her birthday because I am an hole. Also Yoto pls give me a freebie"

1000486692.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does Lily ask for recommendations each year for her children’s birthday. She’s such a beg. Lily Beggles 🙈
Exactly, she's such a beg. One five year old is not like another, if I bought things my daughter would like for one of her friends it would go down like a lead balloon and vice versa. She just wants as much free tit as possible, it's disgusting.

Reactions: 12
I don't know, is it a ploy to get free stuff or does she genuinely not spend enough time with her daughter to know what she likes? It's the sort of thing I might do if I found myself suddenly required to buy a birthday present for a five-year-old but I neither have nor know any five-year-olds.

Reactions: 16
"Please tell me what my child wants for her birthday because I am an hole. Also Yoto pls give me a freebie"

View attachment 2894133
lmao and this is the person who constantly talks about how fake other influencers are 💀 not only she asks every year prior to both of her kids' birthdays, she also asks whenever she's giving something to another child

Reactions: 13