Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to bang on about her hair but it already looks so damaged.
Also that paper calendar ... Didn't she buy a magnetic one for the fridge? Another beg to be gifted a personalised London Mum Summer Planner

Reactions: 7
She's finally got her M&S deal then! Wanker

Imagine being so entitled (and cheap) that you feel like you're owed free groceries. And for what, posting on IG?

It gives me the same level of cringe as when youtubers are sponsored by mattress companies, cleaning products, etc. It's usually not even something their viewers are interested in. It's purely for their own uses and greed.

Reactions: 16
And a freebie toothbrush. Shameless. To add insult to injury, Rich got one too. He doesn't even have a following lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Lily officially looks the same age (if not older) than her sister who is 7/8 years older than her. #beauty influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m very curious to see this bench situation play out. The red bench, light blue striped seating, dark blue kitchen / walls, green striped footstool 😅😅 it’s such a mismatch of random trends across the last 5 years

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m very curious to see this bench situation play out. The red bench, light blue striped seating, dark blue kitchen / walls, green striped footstool 😅😅 it’s such a mismatch of random trends across the last 5 years
Agreed! Lils is going to end up repainting her kitchen again….and that Dunelm monstrosity will get the boot.

Reactions: 10
I voted for the option I hated the most, excited to see the hot mess take shape!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why has she picked a red for the bench? Doesn’t go with anything else in the house. At first I thought it was like a warm dark wood stain but no they’re spray painting a light wood with red paint…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17