Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she doesnt look like a 14, she's just ... soft and has slowly gained weight (metabolism slowing down and she never had to look what she was eating to remain slim before. It must be a shock now). If she knew how to dress for her body, she could look great and not frumpy!

Reactions: 17
Ah, the saga of her hair. Despite all that frying, she still gets a lot of natural root lift so it looks like a Karen helmet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am sick to deatttth of that stupid leg out pose it looks patheticccccc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah she doesnt look like a 14, she's just ... soft and has slowly gained weight (metabolism slowing down and she never had to look what she was eating to remain slim before. It must be a shock now). If she knew how to dress for her body, she could look great and not frumpy!
I think she does look like a 14, a 14 just isn’t the big disgusting blubbery size that influencers seem to think. It’s normal. I don’t get the obsession with size 12 being the biggest ‘acceptable’ size in influencer world. The UK average is a 16 after all

Reactions: 30
Hvnt watch the vid but why are her thoughts on these topics so worth of a video or be in the title of her video (i will watch it later after “The Idea of You”) 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Audi invited her to the Take That concert, sending a car to pick her up and watch the concert in the Audi VIP box, thats why it’s in the title of her video..
and she feels like she really relates to the early years of Amy Winehouse (hello, Londoner!) so she is entitled to share her opinions because she likes the movie but so many pple online hated it so she feels like she got to get it right.

Besides that, same old video with reno chat & decisions, loud crunching of snacks and sharing the ideas she copied from other pple.

Oh and also adding -y to every other word- my FAVE example - “career-y” (when she talked about going to a life coach)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.