Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Grey’s fifth birthday soon

and I genuinely still can’t believe she called the child Grey

and my phone still autocorrects it to Greg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else remember when Lily bragged about having lists for kids of all ages with gift suggestions in for what children like at that age? Why don’t you use that Lily 🙄 also is there nothing that Grey has mentioned that she might like?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't know, is it a ploy to get free stuff or does she genuinely not spend enough time with her daughter to know what she likes? It's the sort of thing I might do if I found myself suddenly required to buy a birthday present for a five-year-old but I neither have nor know any five-year-olds.
That was my take on it. How the hell do you not know what your own child likes? Terrible mother, begging and thick AF!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How crazy! Every year my child becomes a year older. Wild. Unreal. 🤪

Any RECCOMENSTIONS, anybody?
P.s: Only asking for reccomenstions of presents for 5 year old girls because she wouldn’t like anything a 5 year old boy might like 😬
---
That was my take on it. How the hell do you not know what your own child likes? Terrible mother, begging and thick AF!
Agree, would be less lazy and irritating if she’d asked for recommendations for a 5 year old who is into, e.g. crafting/building/music/active games/being outside/reading/writing/exploring nature/science, etc (whatever Grey is passionate about).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
On presents - remember when Lily gave Mark an escape room experience for his 30th birthday and went on and on about it including tagging the company so much that they gifted her an additional experience which she bragged about and kept for herself, zero shame 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I knew there was something else I didn't like - that player is top of "our" list, not top of Grey's list.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s not rocket science just think what Greg does when she’s playing and get her something to do with that.

Does she like playing make believe? Maybe some new costumes
Is she big into mummies and daddies? A new doll and pram
Loves to do arts and crafts? Some glitter and books and those kits they make for kids to try new arts styles.
Has she recently started wanting to dress herself? Take her out for a mummy and grey shopping day and let her pick a few bits of her own.

I don’t even have a child but even I can understand the basics of getting a child a birthday gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she squashing that poor cucumber like that? It does not need any help to 'release the juice' or whatever foodie thing she may have heard about. Also love how she is sharing a recipe without showing what she's putting in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Please tell me what my child wants for her birthday because I am an hole. Also Yoto pls give me a freebie"

View attachment 2894133
The Yoto Mini has been found to have a fault that causes it to overheat, so they've probably just pulled it from sale for the time being until they've fixed the fault and built new ones. Otherwise they probably would send Lily a new one, annoyingly!

Reactions: 11
It’s not rocket science just think what Greg does when she’s playing and get her something to do with that.

Does she like playing make believe? Maybe some new costumes
Is she big into mummies and daddies? A new doll and pram
Loves to do arts and crafts? Some glitter and books and those kits they make for kids to try new arts styles.
Has she recently started wanting to dress herself? Take her out for a mummy and grey shopping day and let her pick a few bits of her own.

I don’t even have a child but even I can understand the basics of getting a child a birthday gift.
Did you mean to write ‘Greg’? I love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s Grey’s fifth birthday soon

and I genuinely still can’t believe she called the child Grey

and my phone still autocorrects it to Greg
I’m with you. It’s genuinely absolutely baffling.

Grey! Of all the words and colours. GREY. For a girl.

Reactions: 14
Oh but she met a little girl called Grey once and loved it... Again, copying. Now there are 2 girls with this unfortunate name.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh but she met a little girl called Grey once and loved it... Again, copying. Now there are 2 girls with this unfortunate name.
I remember being absolutely stunned when she revealed this, that there had been another unfortunate soul given this name 😆

I wonder if it was short for something else equally awful like Grayson or something?
---
Or maybe it was Grace and she misheard them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10