Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lilly planned this trip,knowing it was Grey's first school trip, her end of term gymnastcs show, and her school Christmas fair? Wow...

Also her going on and on how much she neeeeded a breaaaak from the children, knowing full well she had a few hotel stays, including one where she booked a later check out so she could use the spa....

Rich said he needed a break, suggested his boss said he needed one.. didn't he just start a new job this September??

And then also her talking about her bad back. Funny how she could just walk around London and go shopping for hours. When my back plays up that would be the last thing I'd want to do....
Did she really skip all those events? šŸ˜• I don't watc her vlogs, they're painful.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No, because she did not have the excuse of being away for the weekend. But had the person who was looking after the kids not been ill, they would have happily skipped all these milestone events in little Grey's life, because they neeeeeeeded a breaaaaak away from their children.
---
In the comments when asked why Rich could not go by himself, she answered ' Because itā€™s a members place and Iā€™m the member so we asked but they said he couldnā€™t go without me '. And then when someone else said that their mum would have dropped everything to look after their children if needed, she says ' Youā€™re very lucky to have that x '
Is that a dig at her mum/family for spoiling their weekend?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can someone please paste Ghoulily's head on Chris Martin's body in the video Yellow, that'd be titled Wallow for the occasion? With the tiniest violon in the back? Ta.

Reactions: 4
They looked so utterly miserable in the video. If I was lucky enough to have a childfree brunch and mooch around the shops (including enough money to actually buy stuff), Iā€™d be giddy with excitement! But no, theyā€™re miserable because they didnā€™t get two full days away and given everything for free.

Reactions: 24
She has two older sisters with kids and her parents in London. They all seem to spend a lot of time together, why could not she just let her kids stay with family ? That does not make much sense to me...

Reactions: 10
She has two older sisters with kids and her parents in London. They all seem to spend a lot of time together, why could not she just let her kids stay with family ? That does not make much sense to me...
Maybe they all already had plans, and could not pick up Grey from school, and take her to gymnastics and the fair the following day?

Reactions: 5
The way I see it, they all told her to f*ck off, for they also are entitled to live their life the way they see fit. Besides, kids that age carry all sorts of germs, and it's typically that time of the year where the bomb goes off and all hell breaks loose. Pretty sure it added to the situation.

Reactions: 12
When will she realise her performance on IG is hers responsibility and hers only?
Lazy beggar!
IMG_20231211_112606.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So earning tit tons of money for hardly anything isn't enough 'motivation' for Lily, is it...?

Reactions: 23
The place that they were going that rich couldnā€™t get in was probably soho farmhouse and Lily is a member but Rich probably isnā€™t. You need a member to get in.

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m going to email my boss and ask them to give my work a thumbs up and share it with their friends because itā€™ll really motivate me. šŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When will she realise her performance on IG is hers responsibility and hers only?
Lazy beggar!
View attachment 2623286
Sorry but this is the lowest of the low. Why are WE motivating her??? As an influencer itā€™s literally her job to motivate US? If she doesnā€™t want to do this anymore just stop? People have career changes all the time but donā€™t sit here blaming us and algorithm for your poor performance when your content is crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has anyone ever 'saved and shared' on of her reels for anything other than to have a good laugh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lazy beggar!
View attachment 2623286
influencers pulling the "please please interact with me šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ" card give me such an ick! didn't you claim you loved creating content just for the sake of creating content a while ago? didn't you talk about being back and having so many ideas? pick a bleeping struggle, motivation and discipline for your (extremely cushy) job isn't the responsibility of people you are profiting of, especially when the final product is crap

and if people listen to lily's advice, she will get even lazier because why would she make an effort when it's this easy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Ghoulily needs the validation and the motivation in her job, it's safe to say she's in the wrong line of work.
Does she mix up her following with Mummy Martin who clapped her hands each time her spawn crapped inside her potty? How old is she, 2? And to say this twit had two kids, yet she is barelily adulting.

Reactions: 8
Those silver trousers are so ill fitting! The creasing! Iā€™d say burn them but theyā€™d probably let off toxic fumes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those silver trousers are so ill fitting! The creasing! Iā€™d say burn them but theyā€™d probably let off toxic fumes
I looked at them on the website. They even look hideous on the model. Horrible cut. I prefer the non leather ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.