Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
Is she wanting Selfridges to notice her and offer paid sponsorships like Anna?

I canā€™t see her being in this ā€˜industryā€™ for much longer. She is so grubby looking and has a rotten personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Absolutely! Also 7-11% is not a small commission in my eyes, that's quite a large % especially when you know about the fact that it remains active for that website.
I neverrrr click on a link posted by an 'influencer' for that very reason. I'll just look for the item myself. It's quite disgusting how long they remain active, and at 'a very small percentage' at a time, that soon ads up. I'd love to see just how much she makes from the numerous links she posts every month.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Lily 'I am so busy but I kinda thrive this time of year' . You don't say. Would not have anything to do with all those ridiculous trips, lunches, and freebies you get, and the huge amounts of money you earn this time of year, would it?

• Haha
  • Sick

consumerism makes u free

so she has someone to write a description box for her; georgia to film her; management to secure deals for her; she copies all of her content ideas and her editing is basically just cutting out parts of videos and putting it back together which some people manage to do on their phones... how is she constantly claiming her job is hard is beyond me
It's like a washed-up influencer on a ventilator, who would otherwise be dead if she actually had to breathe on her own in 2024. Take a pillow to this patient please. Everytime she talks about herself as a creative birds fall out of the sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sarah123456789

Chatty Member
Iā€™m pretty sure if her back pain was that bad sheā€™d not have been bouncing back and forth with the heat pad on then up a ladder šŸ˜³ if my back ever goes you can barely bloody move let along jig and climb šŸ˜³šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Heart

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Hi everyone! I haven't posted in ages but I'm in between jobs and have been checking out Lily's stories... needless to say she comes off as stupid as ever.
The one thing that ticked me off today was her saying that people go overboard on Notion while she gets by with a few simple pages?! Yeah of course she does, she has the simples """"""job""""" ever! I've been working with freelance data analysts and their Notion are pretty impressive, but it's not about going overboard, it's about tailoring a smart tool to their complex needs. What an idiot šŸ„“

• Heart

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Guyssssā€¦ you donā€™t get it. Getting your nails done is WORK in Lilyland. It counts as half a work day, and a whole one if you can squeeze in a shot of your lunch at Seven Dials Market. As itā€™s her time off now, she couldnā€™t possibly.

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
she still act so clueless and denial abt her new body shape like she used to be such a hot supermodel body and suddenly she is a huge size 14???
this gets me every time lily talks about her body changing after kids, you would expect her to be gisele bĆ¼ndchen's doppelganger when she was just a little thinner than she is now when she STILL fits in the straight sizes range... she's never exercised or watched her nutrion and she would probably gain weight even without kids because of how sedentary her lifestyle is

• Heart

Loolar

I feel this IG story says it all. Always on brand, thatā€™s our girl. Griping her way into year 36.
View attachment 2620456
Not to sound too harsh, but I feel Lily serves as a very good example of what happens when parents donā€™t say no. Don't challenge strong mindedness in terms of not letting someone get everything their own way all the time and donā€™t in still the concept of ā€œwhat about othersā€ in anyway.

• Heart

ANiceEgg

IMG_6673.png

Itā€™s also the "Weā€™re not messing about!" šŸ’ŖšŸ»

Sheā€™s desperate to show that sheā€™s achieved something in her day (because itā€™s rare) but we donā€™t need to knooow. Just post the forgettable reel and pretend itā€™s your usual work ethic to get ā€˜so muchā€™ done in a day. It just emphasises how lazy she usually is. Does she want a pat on the back?! šŸ˜«

P.s: @_Laura it wasnā€™t obvious to me which brow had been threaded, either šŸ˜‚

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Did she say why there would be no video today?
Not specifically, but this week she's been moaning about the kids still being home and her not being 'back at work' yet eventhough she's soooooo desperate to. Somehow though, she managed to post all kinds of photos, reels, and of course a couple of AF links. Almost like she's 'back at work'.

• Haha

Nbg85

The fact that she then immediately put a 'how to shop my LTK' post - ie, "how I will just slap these all into affiliate links and make loads of money off them" šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Shameless

• Sick

ANiceEgg

I am late to commenting on Lilyā€™s festive updates but I did screenshot the Christmas roast dinner photo because as usual her caption sounded like nonsense to me:

IMG_7311.png

Okay, so first we have: ā€œDonā€™t judge my small portion of potatoes" (reads to me as a humble brag of how sheā€™s not a greedy pig like the rest of us)

ā€¦which she follows with: ā€œIā€™m a small and crispy kinda galā€ (so she likes the small and crispy ones best, ok)

ā€¦and then: "but I always get out voted by my fam" (so they donā€™t agreeā€¦what does that have to do with the small portion? Does that mean there were only two small and crispy roasties that met Lilyā€™s high foodie standards? In which case; a bit rude that you literally wonā€™t tolerate the rest of the offering that your sister (or another family member) very kindly cooked for the meal. Entitled rudeness disguised as family banter, if you ask moi. šŸ™„

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
One thing Anna does on her month long vacations is that she genuinely stops posting (before announcing her big return like sheā€™s some superstar coming back from a lengthy hiatus). Lily is so afraid of losing followers and engagement that she just posts every nonsense that comes to her mind now.

• Haha