Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Her timeline of excuses are all over the place.

She posted that she is down with flu in her YT message, but on ig stories she is off for 3 days to herself mooching around London toilets, no mention of flu. So what is going on?
Fuglily feeling poorlily with "the flu" is the dog ate my homework excuse all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

consumerism makes u free

I had assumed this Selfridges reel was an ad and maybe there was a brief demanding she walk around backwards like a giant dork acting like the department store is rollicking novel content but omg she did this of her own volition. Omg. Like another poster mentioned this is like ultra low-quality news segment stuff for people who are housebound. Oh Lily you goddamned nitwit!

• Haha

123harry456

Question why didnā€™t she wear the silver trousers to her work Christmas party and not the miserable outfit she wore. So depressing. I wear more exciting outfits on a regular work day and Iā€™m corporate hahah

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Lily on her and Richā€™s weekend away: ā€˜The place we were going to, he canā€™t go without meā€™
Translation: I had begged a discount somewhere (Soho Farmhouse?)

• Haha

consumerism makes u free

If I had the time and pettiness, I'd like to do a project where I mimic Lily's content across my own socials as an "aspiring influencer" and document how over years I go fucking absolutely nowhere because the content and personality behind it FUCKING SUCK ASS AND BASICALLY ALWAYS HAVE BUT RIGHT TIME RIGHT PLACE LOLOLOL.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
ā€œWork Xmas dinnerā€ outfit šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s just cosplay for any old office outfit Sarah from accounts would wear on a Monday morning

• Haha

Readinginks

VIP Member
Oh no, no school run today for our school run queen! I bet tomorrow morning sheā€™ll post how sheā€™s back to doing the school run! Did I mention school run enough times do you think?

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Oof out of touch Lily is alive and well this AM. Snarky comment about Covent Garden being empty a week before Christmas. IT'S A WEEK DAY, YOU DOLT. People are WORKING.

Haven't seen her this excited all year either. But it's because she's got 3 free days without work and the kids.

• Haha

ANiceEgg

Also, how smug does she sound: "When I get an idea in my headā€¦" šŸ˜

Like wrapping a foliage garland around stair bannisters has never been done before. We must all marvel at how CrEaTiVe she is šŸ™„

IMG_6588.png

Regarding her outfit, what happened to her sudden love of CoLoUr; Christmas would be a really good time to utilise it šŸ§

She gets it so wrong every time. Upstaged by the stair bannister.
---
What Christmas means to her? Nothing but endless half-assed aff links.
Not gonna lie, I laughed at her 'so clever' aff'linked lined leather trousers she's so 'obsessed with'. Can't fool our ghoul Ross-y Geller!

Wants a garland that doesn't look fake. Rich coming from the moron who installed a fake ass plastic lawn in the garden and got veneers on her already humongous gnashers.
Again, the filenames šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Last edited:
  • Haha

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
What a dull, dull vlog. So this is the busiest time of year for shopping influencers, with loads of fancy press events. She lives on the doorstep of a huge city gearing up for Christmas. And THIS is the best she could come up with, sitting in her attic in an Arket sack while rambling about overpriced crap from Beauty Pie?

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
These are all her friends from (early) childhood, yes? While I always thought it was quite impressive that sheā€™s still friends with all these people she met when she was like four years old, I think itā€™s weird that until her influencer career began, she never made any other friends along the way. Anna was the only friend she had that she didnā€™t know since childhood. Lily openly talked about these things. So it was weird that she wrote a book about friendship :D

• Heart
  • Haha

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Lilyā€™s life? Constantly feeling shortcharged no matter how much I get, a man baby for a husband, a house that never feels like home no matter how much fashionable junk I put in it, hating my body so much that all I feel comfortable in is loungewearā€¦ no thanks, she can keep that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
So she was struggling to get through her first influencer season last year without ā€˜work wifeā€™ at her beck and call for all the scary events? Wow the big break up really hit her hard. Lily is very co-dependent.

• Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
Adding ā€œschool runā€ to her personality, along with pickles, pottery and ā€˜newā€™ mom bodyā€¦

• Haha