Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

janedowe

Chatty Member
Wtf? So last week she was whining on that she couldnā€™t finish work properly or wrap anything up because sheā€™d had ā€˜fluā€™ and it was Christmas. I figured (lol me) that she meant the kids will be breaking up and she has to be at home with them, but, fuck me, theyā€™re still in school and sheā€™s got three days dicking around doing naff all? Apparently Christmas shopping in tourist hell of Covent Garden? What did I miss? Shop online like the rest of the world, or I donā€™t know, do it in one day? You really need three? Get the fuck out.
---
Oh good lord, I kept watching her stories. This is where we startā€¦..

IMG_5195.jpeg

IMG_5196.jpeg

this is her ā€˜Christmas shoppingā€™ā€¦.

IMG_5190.jpeg

ā€˜For meā€™

IMG_5191.jpeg

IMG_5192.jpeg

And then she confesses that she has ONE present to buy and sheā€™s done.

IMG_5194.jpeg

Gosh itā€™s bloody stressful being Lily isnā€™t it?

So Lily, by my count, thereā€™s still five whole days till Christmas. You gonna finish all that ā€˜workā€™ youā€™ve been gutted to miss?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
We used to go to bed, and then our parents would wake us up to see the fireworks. Core memory, you guyyysss... Bluh!

• Heart

RG1986

What have I just witnessed?! For someone who spoke for hours about CoNtEnT this morning, is that *it*?!

Some kind of GCSE media student roving reporter going around Selfridges pointing out the bleeding obvious - there's an Hourglass in the beauty department. Thrilling.

I still cannot believe that this absolute drivel sustains and provides for, for 4 human beings.
She's boasting how quickly they filmed and edited this...ummm it shows!

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
i can't with lily repeatedly & unironically calling herself true londoner while talking about navigating the most tourist areas including public toilets šŸ˜­

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I am so over all these 'events' influencers go to, with extravagant lunches, hotel stays, freebies, all the special treatment, all to 'advertise' the brand to us. If they cut out all this BS, their items could be a lot more affordable to us plebs. The influencers are not even brand loyal. They will be 'absolutely OBseSSSSSSed' with the brand that is taking them to a fancy trip abroad, only to advertise the next brand the following week and claim to love it just as much and use it alllll the time.... You only have one face, only have one body. How much make up and skin care can you use?

• Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
No, because she did not have the excuse of being away for the weekend. But had the person who was looking after the kids not been ill, they would have happily skipped all these milestone events in little Grey's life, because they neeeeeeeded a breaaaaak away from their children.
---
In the comments when asked why Rich could not go by himself, she answered ' Because itā€™s a members place and Iā€™m the member so we asked but they said he couldnā€™t go without me '. And then when someone else said that their mum would have dropped everything to look after their children if needed, she says ' Youā€™re very lucky to have that x '
Is that a dig at her mum/family for spoiling their weekend?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Why does she keep wearing those hideous school uniform trousers??
BECAUSE SHE'S A BUSY LONDON MUM WHO HAS CHANGED OUT OF HER SCHOOL RUN OUTFIT AND NOW NEEDS TO BE COMFYYYY BECAUSE SHE'S A BUSY LONDON MUM WITH 2 KIDS AND IS VERY, VERY BUSY FUCKING UP A HAIR BUN TUTORIAL SHE STOLE FROM SOMEONE ELSE OKAY THANK YEW!

• Haha

BlueBird9

I donā€™t post on this thread much, or, ever? Canā€™t remember, anyway..
Iā€™ve just seen a comment on Lilyā€™s latest tik tok about finding the perfect grey trouser. I think it perfect sums up Lilyā€™s content. ā€œI love that youā€™re in your trouser era šŸ™ŒšŸ»ā€ like, no shit Sherlock. 90% of the globe are in trouser era.. and have been for a while, and always will be probably.. itā€™s not an era, itā€™s just normal plain clothes šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
For someone who makes fashion one of their major ā€žcontent pillarsā€œ, she really knows absolutely nothing. I know sheā€™s always said that she values comfort over anything, but why hasnā€™t she - with her endless time and resources- found outfits that look glam and arenā€™t uncomfortable? Itā€™s really not that difficult. Sheā€™d rather look out of place at a professional event, than putting in some effort.

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
So after I linked that old vlog of hers the other day, I went down a bit of a rabbit hole of old Lily vlogs, watching some of her 2014 vlogmas ones. Made me a bit nostalgic because yeah, it truly was the height of the YouTube make up gurus hype. Itā€™s unbelievable to how many events these women were invited, how much free stuff they got etc.

To be honest, Lily hasnā€™t changed all that much. A few things:
- she mocked and belittled Rich to a really uncomfortable extent. I know we laughed about this back at GG, but Iā€™m actually more horrified now. It happens every single time heā€™s on camera.
- speaking of Rich; I still donā€™t know what to think about him moving in with Lily and her parents, with her sistersā€˜ kids hanging around almost every day too. It wasnā€™t as if they were very independent. Neither of them cooked and Lily proudly claimed that she couldnā€™t, so they always waited for the parents to make something. And they shared that really messy room of hers, which didnā€™t even seem that big. I know it was a sweet gig in terms of money, but he truly lived with that entire family. Iā€™m not judging people in general who do that, just Lily and Rich.
- I never noticed it back then, but even in 2014 she went on and on about her body and being thin. In one vlog she put on a new Christmas jumper she got, said it was a size S, ā€ža bit more fitted than in previous yearsā€œ, which made it sound like it was more tight (it wasnā€™t). In the same vlog she and other YouTubers were invited to watch The Nutcracker at the royal opera house and her only comment about those ballerinas was about their abs. So yeah, her obsession with size is not a new thing. But now she can blame it on motherhood.
She also mentioned that comfort is the most important thing to her when it comes to clothes, but back then she definitely had a better fashion sense than now.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I know it's early for me to say, but I really would love for the snail emoji to be permanently added to every Lily thread šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Heart
Now I don't have kids so, in Lily's eyes my life is nothing-y, but I find it so strange how proud she acts when she successfully tricks her kids. She says she can't do it next year because SHE'LL be aware of what year it is and what time it is, but does it not sound like SHE already does? Why go through all the rigmarole to fake NYE 6 hours early if your kid doesn't understand what day it is?!
I just don't understand why the need to "fake" it. We had a NYE party this afternoon with a few friends, our daughter is 4, she knew perfectly well that it wasn't suddenly 2024 at 4pm but was delighted to watch last year's fireworks on the TV and sing and dance with her friends, you can make it fun for them, put them to bed at a normal time AND not lie... How genius!

Foxyrin

VIP Member
She posts the same 'city girl in the country' nonsense everytime she is more than a mile from a tube station.

It might pass as cute when you are 16 and don't know better, but this doofas is a broken record.

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Isnā€™t she also Jewish? I know Christmas is celebrated by lots of faiths but yeah just found this a bit odd.
Oh no no no, when she finally 'revealed' she is Jewish after trying desperately to hide it for years, she made a point of saying her family is only 'culturally, not religiously' Jewish. Good thing too, or else she could not cash in this festive season. ;)

• Haha