Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Lily in the comments claiming she 'worked for companies for years and years and had limited holiday days', did she? I think we only know about a reception role she hated and did not last long at?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I am late to commenting on Lily’s festive updates but I did screenshot the Christmas roast dinner photo because as usual her caption sounded like nonsense to me:

View attachment 2655808

Okay, so first we have: “Don’t judge my small portion of potatoes" (reads to me as a humble brag of how she’s not a greedy pig like the rest of us)

which she follows with: “I’m a small and crispy kinda gal” (so she likes the small and crispy ones best, ok)

and then: "but I always get out voted by my fam" (so they don’t agree
what does that have to do with the small portion? Does that mean there were only two small and crispy roasties that met Lily’s high foodie standards? In which case; a bit rude that you literally won’t tolerate the rest of the offering that your sister (or another family member) very kindly cooked for the meal. Entitled rudeness disguised as family banter, if you ask moi. 🙄
I think we all read that caption and thought the same!

• Haha

Hally34

VIP Member
Why is Lily so smug about ‘tricking’ her children. It’s quite weird. Surely it’s better for the children to learn just because they want to stay up late, the grown ups decide they are tired and it’s past their bed time. Still do the fireworks and show the countdown from the previous year as a treat but say they are too young to stay up and can when they are older..
Grey Pebble will go to school and tell her little friends that she got to stay up to watch the fireworks. Bet the other parents will love that. Their kids will be whining that it isn’t fair they didn’t get to stay up. Lols.

Hally34

VIP Member
Guys, guys, this is hilarious. I have a really expensive piece of exercise equipment that lots of you would love but can't afford. I only used it once last year. So funny!
But no one told her that you can’t just own a peloton to get the fitness benefits you actually have to use it.
Can you imagine owning a £1k+ exercise bike and just letting it gather dust for a year. Knob. It’s not even like they have a big house with space for a gym. It’s in her work space / guest room / laundry room / loft apartment.
If she really doesn’t like cycling as a form of exercise just sell it. She only got it cause of Anna having one and they aren’t even friends any more.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Sorry not sorry this is the most heinous grazing table I've ever seen. Those avocados look like they want to die, like worst social obligation of their lives. Omg I hate everything about this fucking table. I can taste the shitty dry "office perk" bagel through the screen. BLUE FOOD IS ALMOST ALWAYS A BAD IDEA.

View attachment 2569050
How is a plain bagel and an unsliced avo a grazing table? The whole point of those is that everything is ready to go and just grab to eat. Also it’s obviously for kids - so why would you make a table which needs someone to prepare the food when it’s meant for a kid to grab food from.

Edit to add: IS THAT AN UNBUTTERED CRUMPET? who’s eating a plain dry crumpet that’s been sat on a grazing table for hours!!

• Haha
  • Wow

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
It’s also a photo from before they moved their tree to the front of the house
 ‘shoot days’ include pre-posing for your Christmas Day post like you’re the royal family releasing official portraits.

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_0934.jpeg

top quality content as usual

It wont have been SO BAD if she just posted the baked thing along with the recipe next to it

but. nobody told her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hated how she kept on attributing the weight/shape change to the kids..like babes you've gained weight, so what?! And when you gain weight on your thighs, they fill out trousers more.. buy a bigger size. It's not hard. She comes across resentful of her kids
Weight gain post kids is a clichĂ©. Lily can only think in clichĂ©s, therefore it’s beyond her comprehension, that there are other reasons for weight gain.

glaswegiangurl

It is not an isolated case, sadly. I saw a video on TikTok that doesn't even mention Lily (not even indirectly, it just criticises influencers in general), and many comments were citing her. Targeting Lily simply because she is Jewish, or visited Israel years ago, or because of whatever her sister posted on social media is cruel and a very real example of antisemitism.

In general terms, agree with you that, if we are not aligned with the lifestyle that an influencer presents on social media, unfollowing and simply moving on/ignoring them is just the best thing to do.

I think calling harrasment one tiktok mentioning her, that has so little traction that literally only one poster here came accross it, is a bit of stretch.

On the other hand, I'm not very keen on blaming and shaming publically people for their opinions. I've been unfollowing influencers and artists silently, having people commenting hours on end "you dissapointed me" feels a bit meh. People make choices, ignorances or partisanism is a choice; if they don't align with your own ethos, unfollow, stop supporting them, and let people fall into irrelevancy. Parasocial relationships are very scary, cause you'll never really know who's the person underneath the pr machine.

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Oof out of touch Lily is alive and well this AM. Snarky comment about Covent Garden being empty a week before Christmas. IT'S A WEEK DAY, YOU DOLT. People are WORKING.

Haven't seen her this excited all year either. But it's because she's got 3 free days without work and the kids.
It’s the fact that the thing she’s been excited for all year is having 3 days off to go to Covent Garden without her kids
 as if she doesn’t do that regularly??

• Haha

fairylights2000

VIP Member
So Lilly planned this trip,knowing it was Grey's first school trip, her end of term gymnastcs show, and her school Christmas fair? Wow...

Also her going on and on how much she neeeeded a breaaaak from the children, knowing full well she had a few hotel stays, including one where she booked a later check out so she could use the spa....

Rich said he needed a break, suggested his boss said he needed one.. didn't he just start a new job this September??

And then also her talking about her bad back. Funny how she could just walk around London and go shopping for hours. When my back plays up that would be the last thing I'd want to do....
Did she really skip all those events? 😕 I don't watc her vlogs, they're painful.

Attachments

• Haha

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Pretty sure he kills himself daily on hardcore mode, reevaluating his life choices, waiting for a heart attack to put him out of his misery.
Or he's building up his fitness for the day when he can run away from her - RUN RICH RUN!

#sleepingwiththeenemy

• Haha
  • Heart

peppin

VIP Member
She’ll be building her ‘travel mug edit’ as we speak.
she'll post it just in time for christmas affiliate links "the perrrrfect travel mug would make a great christmas present, that's why i made you the ultimate christmas present guide! not that i get something out of it, it's just a friendly gesture from your friendly influencer busy london mum 😍"

• Haha

ANiceEgg

I don’t understand lily at all, surely the easiest way to at least give an illusion of being busy is to regularly story throughout any pr trips
but no we get a badly taken outfit pic and a bite of a cookie..
She just cannot be bothered, can she! Also, I know she doesn’t HAVE to get her nails done, but wouldn’t you make the effort to have nice nails on a press trip when your job is influencing? 😆

IMG_5981.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Uh oh! The girlies on TT are coming for her and others calling them zionists, including calling out her sister who follows the IDF! She even has a search that says lily pebbles zionist

• Wow