Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s party season.

So wears one of those basic ass brown Uniqlo jumpers everyone wears to work?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lilyā€™s been to Germany before. I forgot the name of the band, but her and Anna accompanied them on tour and did meet upā€˜s with fans before the concerts.

This was the announcement. I remember this because they met some German vloggers who were absolutely obsessed with them at the time (and who basically copied them)

And hereā€™s the vlog if anyone feels like watching old school Lily and Anna :)
This was the first Lily video I ever watched!
I have been watching her for way too long, I need to get a life šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t understand lily at all, surely the easiest way to at least give an illusion of being busy is to regularly story throughout any pr tripsā€¦but no we get a badly taken outfit pic and a bite of a cookie..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t understand lily at all, surely the easiest way to at least give an illusion of being busy is to regularly story throughout any pr tripsā€¦but no we get a badly taken outfit pic and a bite of a cookie..
She just cannot be bothered, can she! Also, I know she doesnā€™t HAVE to get her nails done, but wouldnā€™t you make the effort to have nice nails on a press trip when your job is influencing? šŸ˜†

IMG_5981.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
that's another thing i don't get, it's fairly easy to look occupied ā€“ just think before you post something, be active only at certain time, and the moment you actually do something take as many pics and videos as you can ā€“ most of these "ugh i'm so busy" influencers are biting their own arse because they babble about not having a moment to breathe and follow it with their to-do list that consists of pilates, going for a walk, grabbing a coffee, doing their nails and sleeping

Reactions: 14
Great bleeping shout-out to Round & Edgy cookies in Berlin. This cookie made me ill after one bite but God what an amazing bite it was!!!!! What is wrong with her.
I was waiting for someone to translate from Lily-ish to English because I honestly couldn't tell what she was trying to say there šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™ve watched lily for a lot of years and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve EVER seen her wear something ā€˜bodyconā€™ šŸ™„

She might have worn some things more fitted but never that tight.

Edit: scrolled all the way to end of her insta & can confirm 0 bodycon outfits.

IMG_0061.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve watched lily for a lot of years and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve EVER seen her wear something ā€˜bodyconā€™ šŸ™„

She might have worn some things more fitted but never that tight.

Edit: scrolled all the way to end of her insta & can confirm 0 bodycon outfits.

View attachment 2561868
She looks like sheā€™s wearing one of those inflatable sumo wrestling suits here

She always gets it pathetically wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So after I linked that old vlog of hers the other day, I went down a bit of a rabbit hole of old Lily vlogs, watching some of her 2014 vlogmas ones. Made me a bit nostalgic because yeah, it truly was the height of the YouTube make up gurus hype. Itā€™s unbelievable to how many events these women were invited, how much free stuff they got etc.

To be honest, Lily hasnā€™t changed all that much. A few things:
- she mocked and belittled Rich to a really uncomfortable extent. I know we laughed about this back at GG, but Iā€™m actually more horrified now. It happens every single time heā€™s on camera.
- speaking of Rich; I still donā€™t know what to think about him moving in with Lily and her parents, with her sistersā€˜ kids hanging around almost every day too. It wasnā€™t as if they were very independent. Neither of them cooked and Lily proudly claimed that she couldnā€™t, so they always waited for the parents to make something. And they shared that really messy room of hers, which didnā€™t even seem that big. I know it was a sweet gig in terms of money, but he truly lived with that entire family. Iā€™m not judging people in general who do that, just Lily and Rich.
- I never noticed it back then, but even in 2014 she went on and on about her body and being thin. In one vlog she put on a new Christmas jumper she got, said it was a size S, ā€ža bit more fitted than in previous yearsā€œ, which made it sound like it was more tight (it wasnā€™t). In the same vlog she and other YouTubers were invited to watch The Nutcracker at the royal opera house and her only comment about those ballerinas was about their abs. So yeah, her obsession with size is not a new thing. But now she can blame it on motherhood.
She also mentioned that comfort is the most important thing to her when it comes to clothes, but back then she definitely had a better fashion sense than now.

Reactions: 22
Ummm, does she do comedy reels now or what? Also, is this poor Georgia in the back again, who has to pretend that Lilyā€˜s incompetence is funny? SO UNsAtIsFyInG not to have learned from Lily, how to do that bun. I still hatefollowed, to be able to contribute to the thread more efficiently but will now instantly unfollow.
Thank you for nothing, Lily.

Reactions: 10
Ummm, does she do comedy reels now or what? Also, is this poor Georgia in the back again, who has to pretend that Lilyā€˜s incompetence is funny? SO UNsAtIsFyInG not to have learned from Lily, how to do that bun. I still hatefollowed, to be able to contribute to the thread more efficiently but will now instantly unfollow.
Thank you for nothing, Lily.
That hair bun trick sheā€™s trying to do. Thereā€™s a woman on tik tok whoā€™s gone viral multiple times teaching people how to do it. So once again Lily is copying someone elseā€™s content without credit. Also sheā€™s not even doing it rightā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.