Lily Pebbles #48 She's the Benjamin Button of density 🐌

Will Lily cave in and get Botox this year? (A lot of us think Anna got some 😱)

• - No, unless it's kindly gifted.

Votes: 103 42.9%
  • - No, women in her family age beautifully and don't need help!

Votes: 28 11.7%
  • - Who cares 🤡

Votes: 22 9.2%
  • - Yes, and she'll share every little detail, as opposed to her ex-work wife (lucky us!) 🫠

Votes: 42 17.5%
  • - Yes, but she'll be disappointed with the results.

Votes: 80 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new Lily thread, with its cleverly creative title inspired by @Sibyl Vane's post 🙌
1705087195436.png

Lily started the year strong with a little reminder why she was the real deal in this ever-changing world of professional influencing...
1705087302736.png

She went on a brand trip to Berlin with Uniqlo and decided to share her thoughts about historic cities with us in a vlog (summary kindly provided by @Eileen_2019 )
1705087449817.png

Wore this outfit to a gifted/"work" Christmas do.
It offended ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE on the thread, and beyond.
1705087634732.jpeg

NO WORDS lads.
1705087653855.jpeg

Gave a number of Tattlers a heart attack by posting this picture of a grazing board where unsmashed avocado mingled with cupcakes, and cucumbers were caressing marshmallows.
1705087754033.png

Made Georgia, her poor videographer, follow her around Selfridges, as she had her brows threaded while speaking to a bewhiskered microphone which she held in her hand for absolutely no reason.
1705087895514.png

Reminded us for the 16611717th time how much she hated tagging ADs properly.
1705087991219.png

It's been quite a ride. I feel like I have done a day's work in this recap, please excuse me while I go and lie down; feel free to add more to this if you fancy.

And, to honour @kale-supremacist's request - yes babes, of course we can always have a snail emoji in Lily's thread titles.
1705088189564.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
YES LILY'S SNAIL IS BACK THANK YOU !!

I actually think she'll get botox and pretend she doesn't, and that's just how her family age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
YES LILY'S SNAIL IS BACK THANK YOU !!

I actually think she'll get botox and pretend she doesn't, and that's just how her family age.
I believe Rich sleeps in the garden and uses the Peloton like a maniac yet isn't allowed to shower (too messy for Ghoulily, besides he is entitled access to the downstairs loo), which contributes to his vintage worn out appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_1164.jpeg

her fave thing to say today is
“I never know….”

Along with “nobody told me…”

that’s DENSE POOBS in a nutshell.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, in that case, Lily, I think “Stale wraps” is your new content pillar, congrats 👏

IMG_7613.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ever since this horrid nail art trend arrived, I just knew it would suit Manky Peddles.
Your nails aren't camera ready, more like minging looking? No worries, hide it!
Besides, she can skip a week or two, since regrowth isn't the main issue here. Scrooge friendly mani!

Reactions: 3
That is the worst grazing platter I have ever seen. I'm happy with beige party food, but I honestly don't know what I'd eat! I wouldn't want all that icing and to eat the bagel & avocado you'd have to have suitable knives and spoons.

Reactions: 10
I was horrified by the grazing platter the first time, but I think the avocado distracted me from this monstrosity… a supermarket rice cake snack bar dipped in what can only be described as mould coloured icing, that seems to have spread it spores around it. Mmmmm!

IMG_5582.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
'Rich gave me the morning off'.
First of all, he's not your boss. Second, your family isn't a job, they are your kids, your family, your joint responsibility. I honestly do not understand how or why they constantly divide this so strictly. Why can't they both take care of the kids together? I don't know any other couple who does this the way they do, like they are divorced parents. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 45
'Rich gave me the morning off'.
First of all, he's not your boss. Second, your family isn't a job, they are your kids, your family, your joint responsibility. I honestly do not understand how or why they constantly divide this so strictly. Why can't they both take care of the kids together? I don't know any other couple who does this the way they do, like they are divorced parents. It's bizarre.
Absolutely this. Nothing she does is “normal”.

Reactions: 11
Covent Garden. Groundbreaking 🥲

Also how do you get the morning off from doing duck all

View attachment 2686494
what a loser, seriously. Enough with these idiotic, dreary captions about her nothing burger of a life

I agree that it’s super weird to say that Rich gave her the morning off.
And all she could think to do is go to Covent Garden? And get socks? o_O:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rich gave her the morning off = the poor man threw her out of the house so she’d stop pestering him 😁

Her latest TikTok is another sad evidence of „I have no content“. She found a month old jar in her fridge and tries its content for the camera. Riveting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I agree: it's so weird they divide it like this. It's also so weird that rich gives lily the day off... I mean isn't he the one with an actual job? Once lily has dropped the kids off at school she has the day off anyway.

And I can't imagine having a morning for yourself and not knowing what to do? Read a book, make a walk through a historic city (because reading the first post on this thread I remember she really has an eye for that), visit an exhibition, watch some TV,... Man my list is endless and I don't even have kids 😅

Reactions: 19
Not sure where Lily normally goes, but my husband was watching this video of the shocking amount of boarded up shops in Covent Garden.
You never hear her about that, funny isn't it...?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I agree: it's so weird they divide it like this. It's also so weird that rich gives lily the day off... I mean isn't he the one with an actual job? Once lily has dropped the kids off at school she has the day off anyway.
Also, it’s Saturday. Lily and Rich refer to parenting as working in shifts and that’s why she says he gave her the morning off 😵💫 She doesn’t have to deal with the kids. So basically, yeah, a normal week day for Lily. And she spends it going to Covent Garden on a Saturday.

Reactions: 17
Also, it’s Saturday. Lily and Rich refer to parenting as working in shifts and that’s why she says he gave her the morning off 😵💫 She doesn’t have to deal with the kids. So basically, yeah, a normal week day for Lily. And she spends it going to Covent Garden on a Saturday.
She makes London look and sound so boring.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.